[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^ LOL. I read that a minute ago & couldn't stop smiling at how random she is xD what a cute kid.

& Jiji, yeah it's Yuri. haha. HaYul = partners in crime. though I do miss the master & student moments with her & Hyuna D:

I just finished watching ep 18 and 19. Hara needs more air time, she's been really quiet nowadays. and she doesn't do her immature jokes anymore. which makes me sad cause they're always so fun to figure out. during episode 18, when the cooking team ate her eggs, I seriously got mad rofl. I love the g7 girls but Hara was really looking forward to share the eggs with everyone.. but other than that, I enjoyed the show a lot. It's my favorite show. and it's the only show I've been watching ever since the first episode and I haven't gotten bored with it 8D

^ LOL. I read that a minute ago & couldn't stop smiling at how random she is xD what a cute kid.

& Jiji, yeah it's Yuri. haha. HaYul = partners in crime. though I do miss the master & student moments with her & Hyuna D:

I just finished watching ep 18 and 19. Hara needs more air time, she's been really quiet nowadays. and she doesn't do her immature jokes anymore. which makes me sad cause they're always so fun to figure out. during episode 18, when the cooking team ate her eggs, I seriously got mad rofl. I love the g7 girls but Hara was really looking forward to share the eggs with everyone.. but other than that, I enjoyed the show a lot. It's my favorite show. and it's the only show I've been watching ever since the first episode and I haven't gotten bored with it 8D

During those episodes she hasn't gotten any airtime since she was preparing for the 'Lupin' comeback and promos.

I hope that she starts getting her airtime back.

I've noticed that not only her but Sunny&Yul were helping both, Sunhwa and Hyomin getting

their airtime. I was re-watching the first episodes and you would noticed them telling them to do this or that.

For example when Hara helped Sunhwa get some airtime with the love

triangle between her, Yul and Taewoo when they were making rice sweets(?)

"Unnie, you hit it too" *gets the mallet*

But now that they(S&H) can survive...I hope that the SoKa line gets theirs back. The first episodes

raised a lot up viewers but now it's okay...they are in the the top 20. Though the ratings were higher before than now since,

it got down since that's when the SoKa members weren't getting enough airtime.

I'm a big fan of IY but I gotta admit that the episodes have been a bit boring and not as fun as in the beginning because of it

I'm finding myself pressing forward to those parts and play the laughable ones.

Hara's personas are always trying to be taken but it just doesn't work with that person using it.

(I think ppl know whom, I'm talking about (;, if not, then watch the episodes. )

I miss her jokes too. Heather, I was also disappointed when they ate the eggs. Hara is the type to share and for them to eat them like that. Is just so wrong but I like how she didn't want to leave since something seemed suspicious.

Also, the good thing is that I've read many comments from other forums&sites and they seemed to look forward to Hara's cuts <3

I remember when they thought she was 'boring' but after she started showing her true self dorky side...

the people seemed to not just liker her for her pretty face but for her down-to-earth personality as well.

I don't check up on the ratings for IY but I do agree that it's been sorta boring. but I'm trying to support all of the girls cause IY is an amazing show. ugh, I just hope that SoKa gets back their air time soon. And Joss, I too skip some parts (especially when Sunhwa starts talking. some parts were just too frustrating..).

Anyways, from ALLKPOP.

PD Kim Sang Ho of Invincible Youth has revealed his personal thoughts about each member of G7.

On the show, the PD is who gets closest with all the of the staff and celebrities of the show. He gets to direct the people, be in charge of things and really bond with others.

What he says about each girl almost seems analytical.

About Brown Eyed Girls? Narsha:

Narsha is the big unnie. She is really good at being sisterly. She?s not sensitive about things. She takes care of others. She also has the nickname of ?Adult Idol? so I think she?ll be successful on future variety programs and sitcoms.

About SNSD?s Yuri:

Yuri made our show more popular and known when we first started. She is our ace member and is in charge of being the girl with a pretty face. She?s a billboard character on the show but she didn?t know what type of character to be. She was confused about how to act so I told her to be carefree. Don?t try to look pretty but act like yourself. She?s very competitive and has a high spirit. She is kind of greedy so she never tries to lose when there?s a mission. Once, she took a break because she was diagnosed with swine flu, and she kept texting me, the writer and Kim Tae Woo. Sooyoung came instead of her and she said to not try hard on the show. She?s very kind as well.

About SNSD?s Sunny:

Sunny is a very reasonable and smart kid. When all the guys were picking a girl they would want as their wife, Sunny was picked by everyone. She would be good at being a housewife and take care of a household very well. She?s very funny and has business-like skills. Sunny and Narsha are the two that are very good at variety shows.

About T-ara?s Hyomin:

We cast Hyomin just a month after she debuted. We didn?t know her personality so well but she kept holding on to her nickname ?the girl who gets edited out [of all scenes].? Hyomin is not bold with talking so we tell her to be more fierce.

About Secret?s Sunhwa:

Sunhwa was a very talkative character starting the first episode. Nam Hee Suk even asked about her. Sunhwa just talks and acts before she thinks. That?s why she?s called ?white paper? because it?s like she?s empty-minded. She?s broken out of her rookie status.

About 4minute?s HyunA:

It took two months to really start talking to HyunA. She?s not good at getting along as much as the other members. But after two months, she got close with everyone and started talking. She?s a whining character but her actual self whines a lot too. But she grew up in the suburbs so she?s different from the city kids. She knows how to live in the suburbs.

About Kara?s Goo Hara:

Goo Hara also lived in the suburbs with her grandma. She is a good thinker and cries easily as well. She?s very competitive as well so when she goes up against Yuri, it's a real fight. I always get the impression that she is a suburban kid.

Hayul is great. they're awesome. Partners in crime and yet they're considered as each others' enemies because of their competitiveness. LOVE LOVE LOVE. my two favorites together. gahhhh.

i also think Hara is not getting air times as well... but she and Yuri tried their very best to just be themselves still and get airtimes...

I just recently notice how Hara and Hyomin are close... I think it's ep16 when Hara is sliding Hyomin in the ice, and i saw the pics from Hyomin's blog... I think Hara and Yuri are getting closer now that they don't compete with each other anymore.. they are both on the same side now to get air times...

Hara is not as much close to Hyuna and Sunny anymore... Hyuna is "doing" Immature Jokes (tskkk) and Sunny has Hyomin in her side now....

Hara, Hyunah and Sunny are most of the time beside each other... The one i remember is when they performed in KBS awards in the round table... and I remember sometime when they are together in their bedroom, those 3 are beside each other...

IY Ep 22 really make me burst out loud

The part where Hara dance barefoot on the snow and the part where Hara refuses to give the heating pad and the reaction afterward is hilarious

:P

I kinda agree with some of the comments here that IY is a liitle bit slow but for me it is only for a few episodes

The 'army' episode was kinda slow but i think so far up until the latest episode is great

I really like the episode where Minho came and when they do the christmas special

All of them get more excited and you could see more activities and hilarious stuff going on

I personally prefer when G7 do activities together and not separated into groups (like when they preparing the kimchi, episodes where they sleep together)

They do great when all of them are together

I do missed the 'Miss ...' contest that they did on earlier episodes and I honestly really really miss Hara's immature jokes :P

It hilarious when she do a certain moves before she tell her jokes

Hope that she keeps telling her jokes

^^it's more like personal thoughts of each member. kekeke.

I never knew that Hyuna was from the suburbs..shouldn't be the country side?

or a small town? same with Hara.haha.

aww. I could see whom this PD is a biased of just by reading but

it's all good.

wow on the latest episode,was it 20?or 19?not so sure....hara ate raw eggs!!!!!n learned to pity hens.....lol

LOL Yeah, it was episode >>20 <<

I was like 'she's not going to eat that, is she?'

Yuck! But it was funny. LOL. only Hara and Yuri ate it :D