[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

just watched the last ep of the original g7. it was devastating. seeing hara, yuri, sunny, and the rest of the girls cry was heart breaking. im really glad that hara is staying, but its just too sad to see those 3 leave.

Yes, its about time that they finally took a plane to Japan!

I think the episode that they are making is going to be the best far yet.

Though, right now the new girls are starting to open up...yes, they are pretty

awkward around the other members but they are opening little by little.

Victoria totally won me over.<3

hehe yup yup! sunny is with them to japan as a guest.. haha hmm but kinda ironic huh? xD since the new members feels even more "guest" than our dear sunny baby. haha... I bet sunny will blend in even better that the new 3 members . hehe Hara, hyomin, Narsha, sunhwa will be happy to see their dearest original G7 peeps back hehe!

It's thanks to Invincible Youth that I know about Kara. If I don't watch IY, I don't think I will be a fan of Kara right now. It started off with knowing Hara and enjoying her variety show skills, then it was when she danced to Mister. I find that dance interesting and decided to look it up. Then I decided to listen to Lupin and fell in love with the song. It's since that moment I became a fan of Kara, so thank you Hara and Invincible Youth!

i just watched the subbed ep of the rice plating one! and what can i say HARA WAS SO COOL WITH THE RICE PLANTING MACHINE LOL LIKE SRSLY !! im like OMG HARA UR SO COOL !! lol ! its not those random shes cool but srsly shew as SO COOL lol!!!

made me so proud of hara! ahhhhh

i just watched the subbed ep of the rice plating one! and what can i say HARA WAS SO COOL WITH THE RICE PLANTING MACHINE LOL LIKE SRSLY !! im like OMG HARA UR SO COOL !! lol ! its not those random shes cool but srsly shew as SO COOL lol!!!

made me so proud of hara! ahhhhh

Hara Goo even did the remaining rice plants with her machine so that the others can have lunch already. ^^

Hara Goo's awesome! ^_^

On the latest episode of IY where they were doing the cooking competition,

Hara did her YOOCHIIII GAG !!! :syc6:

I missed it. Glad that she did it

Her fresh green shoes that she was wearing is nice

I want one!

Hara did her YOOCHIIII GAG !!! :P

She did the gag again? Yay I'm so glad she didn't quit making those funny gags! ^^

Can't wait for seeing that episode sub'd! :)

I finaaallly started watching IY like 4 or 5 days ago. And oh maaan I love everyone in G7. It's sad since I already know that Hyuna, Sunny and Yuri are leaving... I really like those three! It's so fun to see everyone together and especially Hara and her jokes ^^

I also like seeing Hara and Hyuna together haha. It'll take me a while to get to the last episode where the original G7 is together. I'll just have to get used to the new G7. I'm still addicted to IY though! As long as Hara is there <3

Hara did her YOOCHIIII GAG !!! :D

Her fresh green shoes that she was wearing is nice

I want one!

Did she do her immature jokes? :D

Can't wait for it to be subbed. :D

Really!? she did the immature gag again? this makes my day XDAlso, according to kumakichi-san, the episodes of G7 in Hokkaido will be aired at July 16th and 23rd, be alerted guys! :wub:
TOTALLY! I'm so looking forward to it! :D

i just watched the ep with the new g7. its sad tho that sunny's voice is no longer the opener for the show. im gonna miss that a lot. however, hara is so darn cute. i know thats been established, but when she said she is now the maknae, and acted really cute. i was like wow and was blown away. hara is too much.

Edited by bingsong

lol @ her lupin & nuabo dance. & was she trying to do the impossible back flip. hahah.

sorry victoria, my eyes just automatically landed on honey. thanks ☆ѕтαяℓιgнт.

haha! hara is so funny when victoria and her were grp together. lol! shin young and her totally went missing lol! Poor Victoria haha have to cooked all the things by herself! and PS: the bear dance is so so so cute! nearly died watching it! :)

i am slowly adapting ot the new G7..

The original ones will always be the best! Love to accept and that's what i have thought. Invincible Youth is an awesome show. (:

Edited by Guest