[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

had seen ep39, loved her "flirting" with the actor. lol. yup iy isn't just about farming documentary but providing entertainment too through courageous but hilarious way in speech & act. is iy rate going down idk but i'm sure without hara, it'll be much worst. imo the leaving 3 somehow caused hara to be the only one with vast creativity left, though i must say victoria is doing very well so far. among the 7, hatoria together with narsha are the pulling power now.

thanks for the ep40 screencaps, it just make me more forward looking to it. but did honey miss the last iy filming with 2pm? i couldn't see her..

wow again?! he's with Gekidan as well. cool.

what kind of thread? like spot Hara/Kara's japanese fans thread?

I recognize the guy with the glasses as well.

Haha yeah, like... "hara's dedicated fans" or something? I feel like these guys are such awesome kara/hara fans... we should make a post about it somewhere? lol.

And thanks for the 2PM pics, joss~~~ 8D

7 pretty girls, 7 hot guys. Eeeek I love episodes like this.

Episode 41 was like -______- why was hara paired with the old guy lol.

And the whole horror thing creeped me out, too. D;

she was cute tho. :3

Episode 41 caps

vlcsnap2010081616h33m59.png

vlcsnap2010081616h46m48.png

vlcsnap2010081616h49m46.png

vlcsnap2010081616h50m11.png

vlcsnap2010081616h52m28.png

LOL these guys kept playing with hara and then going off and choosing other people -__-

vlcsnap2010081616h54m19.png

vlcsnap2010081616h54m49u.png

vlcsnap2010081713h58m53.png

vlcsnap2010081617h04m26.png

vlcsnap2010081617h05m38.png

This part was so awkward :x

vlcsnap2010081713h20m02.png

vlcsnap2010081713h21m26.png

LOL and then after this she smiled and all of them fell off. XD

vlcsnap2010081713h37m39.png

vlcsnap2010081713h50m51.png

Finally saw episode 39. Looks like Hara, Narsha and Victoria are pulling the weight right now... seems like the other 4 were close to CEO status during this episode. Victoria being funny with the wig without trying was epic.

yea. that was truely epic when she asked "what side is the front?" hara is really the best one now on the show. her relationship with victoria is no joke. victoria acting cute cause she took hara's eggs was so cool.

Just watched episode 39. I just love how good she is while recording. She gets a heck of a lot of airtime. I love how she was paired with the actor but the actor chose Jooyeon in the end LOL. And I sure love HaToria moments ^^

but did honey miss the last iy filming with 2pm? i couldn't see her..

Oh no, she wasn't there? I hope she is... She's the one I always watch and look for. An episode without her would be... torture. And WOW a WGM couple on IY! I wanna see what KhunToria's gonna do in this episode. Looking forward to it! At least a dose of KhunToria will gonna help me ease the pain of Hara's absence... that is, if she DID miss it.

IY from pikeyenny..since i cant find anywhere else..i read (red) allkpop abt this ep (40) and alot of nega comments abt this...hmmm i wonder...well i jst gotta wait and see..cheers!

^I know :( I wanted to see some HaYoung moments. Oh well.

>>I noticed BEG's Jea & AS's Nana or Lizzy at the beginning of the preview...

then when they are having some contest, I saw Victoria. <<

Bummer. No Hara whatsoever for the next upcoming episode.

It was a total surprise that we got to see Hara on episode 42(the recent one).

She was selling&giving corn to the G7& other KBS gag members. :D