[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

ep 41 was really funny. i think it was probably the funniest yet. love it how the second group hid behind the hara. and she was the youngest. and then victoria gave the ghost a high kick. man i could not stop laughing watching this episode. hara was so darn cute when she was dancing during the trot singing game. so is it true, that hara is missing the next two episodes? the one with yuri and 2pm?

^

heard while ago honey made short appearance in ep42 (kbs next) & went missing in ep43 (with 2pm), though i could be wrong.

about ep41, i liked the part where she threw the melon seeds all over her face. hahah. she looked tired so how could she still be so entertaining? and also the "don't come over" act to the guy whom chose her. jjang.

ep 41 was really funny. i think it was probably the funniest yet. love it how the second group hid behind the hara. and she was the youngest. and then victoria gave the ghost a high kick. man i could not stop laughing watching this episode. hara was so darn cute when she was dancing during the trot singing game. so is it true, that hara is missing the next two episodes? the one with yuri and 2pm?

I just saw that Horror episode. Its sooo funny! Hara Goo won and didn't experience any horror stuff. XD

Finished watching it late last night, and boy did it live up to my expectations :). What I found awesome was at the beginning when they were walking to the rendezvous point, Hara was leading the entire time. However, when one of the ghosts came to catch them from behind, I think it was Hara who just stood there and confronted the ghost 0.0.

I also just watched the ghost episode. I actually didn't find it as wrong as the reports were about it (IY losing its plot and all that) They worked and then they played - there's nothing wrong with that. Although I was pretty miffed when Jiyeon walked in and stole Hara's thunder (pun intended) there wasn't really a need for her and it just messed up the feel a bit.

I felt really sorry for Hyomin and Narsha though - they both cried! They seemed really upset on their mission; Hara should've went instead - didn't she say she likes horror? But she and Hyun Bin kept winning (who is awesome btw - even though he's old, he're really a nice guy)

I also just watched the ghost episode. I actually didn't find it as wrong as the reports were about it (IY losing its plot and all that) They worked and then they played - there's nothing wrong with that. Although I was pretty miffed when Jiyeon walked in and stole Hara's thunder (pun intended) there wasn't really a need for her and it just messed up the feel a bit.

I felt really sorry for Hyomin and Narsha though - they both cried! They seemed really upset on their mission; Hara should've went instead - didn't she say she likes horror? But she and Hyun Bin kept winning (who is awesome btw - even though he's old, he're really a nice guy)

oh yea. i totally forgot that hara is a fan of horror things. i did want hara to go into the building cause being maknae and also leading in the second team was awesome. i really wanted either a hara jun couple or hara thunder one, but i guess she did all right with the king of trot. she was darn cute tho.

Finished watching it late last night, and boy did it live up to my expectations . What I found awesome was at the beginning when they were walking to the rendezvous point, Hara was leading the entire time. However, when one of the ghosts came to catch them from behind, I think it was Hara who just stood there and confronted the ghost 0.0.

i think that was victoria that gave the ghost a high kick. and i was really surprised that shin young, the strongest female there, was scared out of her wits. and kim tae woo, who seem and acts really tough, was a bit afraid to go with victoria

Edited by bingsong

Finished watching it late last night, and boy did it live up to my expectations :). What I found awesome was at the beginning when they were walking to the rendezvous point, Hara was leading the entire time. However, when one of the ghosts came to catch them from behind, I think it was Hara who just stood there and confronted the ghost 0.0.

Yup, she was even protecting her unnies from them (:

I thought it was cute & she looked super cool doing that.

Although I was pretty miffed when Jiyeon walked in and stole Hara's thunder (pun intended) there wasn't really a need for her and it just messed up the feel a bit.

i hear ya. I love Jiyeon but appearing on the show was unnecessary.Why? Narsha did appear right after...So it didn't feel like a G7 vibe at all to me.

Honestly, i didn't like that episode that much since it felt like Hyomin,Victoria, Narsha and HARA were holding back a lot. PLUS, that guy Hara was paired up...I'm sorry for saying this but eww. It totally grossed me out when they played the 'peppero' game. They should of played some other types of games. -_- And I like MBLAQ but appearing again on was pretty much boring to me. I prefer seeing different guests coming up on the show.

True. I also wanted Hara to do those Haunted house missions but she's not terrified at all about scary stuff. But I LOVE how she ALWAYS kept winning throughout the show . (:

I felt really bad for Hyomin the most, she was totally freaked out.

Can't wait for the next episode.

I need HARA BACK ON THE SHOW!

Hara is the jewel of the show in my point of view. She is funny, naughty and oh so pretty!! her eyes and features are just like a doll. Hara's cheesy jokes are the best!! she cracks me up everytime :D

^I do think Hara's the jewel of the show as well.

And I can't believe I forgot about episode 41 coming out today! I must watch it now. Judging by the previous posts, it's a pretty good episode. Can't wait to watch!

Super dorky and super adorable. It's the ONE AND ONLY HARA! With her immature jokes and her ability to promote her band's songs, La~la~la~la~la~la x3, OMG only if she'd say my joke, What sort of card does Shinyoung always keep with her?

Shinyong Card. xD and Why does a japanese girl search for Tae Woo on a rainy day? Because she's looking for [a] Woosan.

I just watched episode 41 and it was HILARIOUS. Or at least, I found it very entertaining. The screaming and the reactions were just LOL. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that Hara was paired up with the ahjussi. But lol, everything was definitely funny xD

Victoria's high kick made me laugh a lot! So did she actually kick Narsha?

Joon's reactions during their mission made me laugh so hard, I teared up.

Ah, everything was so funny and entertaining. I dunno why other people dislike it.

Hara definitely was the one who wasn't scared. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she say she liked watching horror movies? I remember seeing it once on allkpop and if that's really true, it would make sense as to why she wasn't scared. She's very brave :thumbup1:

Now I feel sad cause there won't be any Hara Goo in the upcoming episodes... the despair :(

I just watched episode 41 and it was HILARIOUS. Or at least, I found it very entertaining. The screaming and the reactions were just LOL. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that Hara was paired up with the ahjussi. But lol, everything was definitely funny xD

Victoria's high kick made me laugh a lot! So did she actually kick Narsha?

Joon's reactions during their mission made me laugh so hard, I teared up.

Ah, everything was so funny and entertaining. I dunno why other people dislike it.

Hara definitely was the one who wasn't scared. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she say she liked watching horror movies? I remember seeing it once on allkpop and if that's really true, it would make sense as to why she wasn't scared. She's very brave :thumbup1:

Now I feel sad cause there won't be any Hara Goo in the upcoming episodes... the despair :(

Yeah, she loves horror movies. Even her fan site, MIRACLE, gave her a bunch of DVD & few scary gadgets/dolls.

Victoria's high kick? You mean like in the beginning when Hara-Sunhwa-Victoria-Sori's group started the Haunting House experience? If so, that wasn't Narsha just an actor.

^Oh LOL I see. But poor actor! That must have hurt. I can imagine Hara being one of the ghost actors. She'd definitely do a good job. She'd be better off being a ghost actor cause she didn't really do a lot with the guy she paired up with. I mean she didn't even have to go through the terrifying experiences. I would've loved to see what she would've done during missions :lol: . Great episode, nonetheless xD

hello joii :D

as for the subbed videos.. from Ep33 onwards, iheartfx subbing it..i don't know about their latest releases though..

but SSF subbed the ep 37 and 38, since sunny guested on IY..

maybe we can expect SSF to work on ep 42 since yuri was there?? don't know for sure though :P

thanks Curbow..

and i'm starting to download.. i'm downloading ep31 now.. :)

and i think I must check on iheartfx :) thanks a lot :D :D Seeing Hara again on the field, i'm gonna dieee :) /exaggeration

^Oh LOL I see. But poor actor! That must have hurt. I can imagine Hara being one of the ghost actors. She'd definitely do a good job. She'd be better off being a ghost actor cause she didn't really do a lot with the guy she paired up with. I mean she didn't even have to go through the terrifying experiences. I would've loved to see what she would've done during missions :lol: . Great episode, nonetheless xD

Lol. I would also love to see that as well!

Since IY has fans all over the world,thanks to KBS,

I think it will be cool to have a Halloween Special,no?

Lol. I would also love to see that as well!

Since IY has fans all over the world,thanks to KBS,

I think it will be cool to have a Halloween Special,no?

Definitely! Another episode like episode 41 would be great. They do need breaks from farm work from time to time. Little changes are good ^^

I don't think anything scares her, she knows she can outrun anything! Victoria kicking the ghost reminded me of SNSD's Jessica kicking the "scary table" during Horror Factory.

LOL I agree! The ghost actors probably can't chase down our Goosain Bolt. Too fast for them :P

It's sad that she won't be on the upcoming episodes.

*sigh* how many weeks is that without Hara on IY? Aaagghh torture ><

Speaking of which, I've been recently thinking about what happened to Narsha on IY. She fainted while recording.

It worried me of course. I was worried for Narsha and for everyone else. It reminded me how extremely TIRING it is for everyone in IY including our Hara. I know it's an entertainment show and its all part of business, but we shouldn't forget that health comes first. And it worries me because this upcoming comeback will really tire Kara out. Especially Hara and Nicole who record tough variety shows. I'm hoping that they always stay healthy and get enough rest when they can despite the upcoming tight schedules.