[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

20091126_minhoshinee_main.jpg

On November 18th, SHINee's Minho was able to spend an entire day with his ideal girl, Kara's Goo Hara, while filming for KBS2TV's Invincible Youth.

It was a fun-filled day where they participated in games and activities, such as catching slippery fish. The two enjoyed themselves and they look pretty good together.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...his_ideal_girl/

Aww, how cute is this? Sort of reminds me of Yoona & Daesung on FO. :D But yep, this probably means that there will be plenty of Hara in the next episode! :D

In an interview with 'Nail Up!', Narsha was asked about the KBS 2TV show, 'Invincible Youth', and she replied, "It doesn't have a script, and everyone is responsible for their own lines, so the program is just that more entertaining."

She also added with humor, "However, I still can't manage to use that bathroom we made ourselves. So when the camera is rolling, I don't drink water, and I hold it. I finally go to the bathroom comfortably in Seoul."

credit:allkpop

Good to know that the show is
NOT
scripted.

haha. im glad that
G7
is all real with fun and games.

so that means that our
HARA
DORKABLE is true to herself. (:

edit:half IS scripted-probably just what kind of games/jobs that they would do.

on the newsest KARA Bakery, at the beginning, Hara's absent since she's so tired & get sick after returned from IY ;_;

we can see that she always tries her best to make us laugh during the show, but after that, she looks like a lil weak kitty because of lack spleep.

always take ur care babe <3

oh no i didnt noe hara was sick

pls take care dear hara

lol anyway..i love how bubbly n lively hara is..

b4 i watch invincible youth i tot she'd be a quiet girl but haha her antics are reali cute =D

goo hara fighting...!!