[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

hey guys! if your interested (and I think you guys are :P) I posted Episode 47, 48,49 ENGLISH SUB of Invincible Youth in the streambox go check it out if ya want xD (since the subs are behind they sub up to the current ones)

the second part of the grand daughters episode was great. hara with the grandfather did good on the game. the grandfather is funny. and then the next episode when they were building the dog house was great too. totally loved the gif that joss put up. that moment was great. too cute!!!

i love & hate the last 2 episodes (46-47) from kbstv, it was sad. we'll get old someday too, so i feel for the old folks. these 2 episodes are really meaningful & with a purpose. there's warmness in entertainment production too. iy jjang.

back to honey, the best moment in ep47, streaming face while cooking. :lol2:

Ah, just watched episode 47. And I completely understand you, red. It was heartwarming for me to see them bond with the elderly. (One in particular is the grandmother who's close with Hyojin. She's such a kind woman.) They're all such kind people and this is something I really love about Invincible Youth. All the kind deeds they do for the villagers is something to really be touched about.

The last two episodes 46 and 47 are truly great. Not only because they helped the elders but because it was funny as well :D The Paparazzi Granpda really liked Hara, no?

Oh and random: I love how they played Pretty Girl in the beginning lol.

One in particular is the grandmother who's close with Hyojin. She's such a kind woman.

narsha is such a nice girl, i thought she's going to tear out at the end. i'm sorry but where're grandma's children?

you don't throw an elderly alone & isolated living on her own. (ok i'm guessing.) the grandma was very grateful beyond words towards the thoughts received. oh i hate 46-47 for the untold truths surrounding our life.

^Maybe she doesn't have any relatives? But it is sad indeed to see her living all alone. She's really old and she needs others to be with her. What strikes me the most is every time she would say, "I'm old, I don't know when I'll die. It could be today or tomorrow, so why bother?" I wish for her to continue to live long and have a good life. Invincible Youth has surely done many good deeds and one of them is helping this kind, deserving elder woman.

On the positive side, I soooo cannot wait for episode 51! I saw the end of episode 50 raw (thanks to the Hara - Invincible Youth thread on the Streambox) and they invited Sunny, Hyuna and Taewoo for the next episode! And yes, I saw the preview. I saw the joyous reunion (not quite complete without Yuri though T_T) It will be an epic episode, no doubt about it.

I also just found out that baby Jing appeared as guest on IY??? I don't know which episode it would be but my gut feelings are telling me its the next one (51) cause if I'm not mistaken, I saw a tractor full of people approaching them while they were working on the rice(?) field. So it MIGHT be additional guests including our Baby Jing to add more "epic-ness" to the episode and reunion :D

I got a feeling that Episode 51 would be one of the best and one of my favorites out of all episodes xD

^wow. its already gonna be a year? it went by quick. (even tho i started watching it back in march) but still. dang. really cant wait for some of the original g7 (+taewoo). the hara and hyuna relationship should pick up from where they left off, but i doubt it would. and if another member of kara is gonna be on the show, i hope it would be a great episode. cant wait.

oh i didn't realize ep50 (101022) was the first anni of iy broadcast (ep1 was on 091023). i don't often check out non-subbed episodes but hopefully they have a plan to celebrate (in ep51?). about jing coming to iy (after cole), that episode is going to be lot funnier.

I also heard Jing will be a guest..hopefully she'll appeared on the next episodoe!~

Aww i love how Hyuna&Hara talked on the phone & how Hyuna guessed that it was 'Hara Goo~' on the phone<3

I do secretly wish that the original could come back as a whole with the new G7. sigh. A girl can hope, right? lol.

^Aaahh I'm hoping for that as well. I miss the good old times lol.

And its episode 51 that is considered their one year anniversary episode since at the end of Episode 50, they showed G7 inviting them for next week which is episode 51. And the preview made me pretty excited as well. I think I remember seeing lots of jumping and happy moments.

And I can't wait to see the episode where Jing appears as a guest!! I wanna see JiRa togetherrrr.

Honey + Giant Baby = EPIC.

Oh and as for episode 50, if Sunny is coming back, wouldn't that episode be subbed by the Soshi subbers? It would be more convenient for us so we won't have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for KBS World to release the subbed episode.

sorry just want to shout, 1 more day for ep48 to arrive from kbstv!

about missing yuri for the anni episode, maybe she was too busy with her activities but a reunion without all members presented was a pity. believe she was missed in the thoughs of the girls & fans.

ep48: hahahh, i love the "chinese restaurant owner" & i'll pay & eat any dishes she serves. lol @ the way she prepared & cooked the dinner. was she having fun while doing that? hahah. btw hara spoke in chinese, omg i somehow feel closer to her after this.

so jing was in the "anni" episode? haha, i'm slow. but hey i see both hara & hyuna got together again by sharing the same truck. even shinyoung was "demoted" to give up the front seats. thanks for the early notice. lol.

Even though i have watched IY since its aired, i still dont know how to pronounce "Invincible youth" in korean. So i had to look through Wiki here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invincible_Youth.

Invincible Youth = cheong-chun-bul-pae, ok, but what about the catch phrase?

Funny things is i scroll down and see this:

Goo Ha-ra Nickname : Haragoo, Goosain Bolt, Stealthy Hara. i was laughing so hard there, how did i missed that;Which episode Goo Hara was nickamed Goosain Bolt????... Oh... maybe the episode where she broke a jumping record??

Edited by valcrist