[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^^remember the show where hara pulled truck? yes hara was named because of sweet girl last oct. though she didn't cross the finishing line, she is widely known as the goosain bolt till today. the girl might fall but she's already clinched number 1 in most viewers thoughts.

the only Kara member who ever come to IY is nicole... :)

I hope another member will come to..

I want to see it...

especially gyuri...

how our goddess work... :P

your wish is partially granted, a kara member is coming but not gyuri. :)

with kara trend now, the remaining 2 may get invited soon.

Aha!(lol) I knew it, baby Jing appeared on the anniversary episode! I'm sure that it's episode 51.

Episode 51 shall be even MORE EPIC with Baby Jing in it. 2 Kara members + reunion = awesome!

I remember seeing that red... well not a tractor but uhm. Machinery(?) lol. At the end of ep 50 (I skipped to the preview), you'll see people on that red.. machinery thing coming to them. And Baby Jing is most likely on it. I so can't wait now. This shall be awesome!

Oh and I've yet to watch the latest episode released by KBS World. I'll do it when I have time tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing those pics of recording for episode 51!

I'm excited as heck right now :D

Edit: I saw another preview for it and DANG. I think this is getting too epic for me to handle. I just found out f(x) (without Amber) will be in episode 51 as well. And another member from Secret will be there. Plus our Baby Jing! They have such awesome guests for this episode in addition to the reunion between old G7. I saw Hara and Hyuna hugging too and spending time with each other.

Aaahhh could this get any better? This is seriously too awesome for me to describe.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

oh with so many idols that's a big reunion for 1st anni, hopefully the 2 episodes will see a jump in its rating.

ok now who think hara knows how to cook?

& the part where honey spoke chinese.

[c] stickyrice581

OOooohhh so the anniversary episodeS will be episode 51 and 52? And Jing will be on the second part... I see I see.

But I'm glad they made it this way. Having too much on one episode can be bad. You wouldn't know where the spotlight would be. Episode 51, we can spazz about how awesome it is that Sunny, Hyunah and Tae Woo are back. And episode 52 for the awesome guests that they invited including our maknae of course.

I can't wait!

I wish SSF would sub it... I don't want to wait that long ><

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

OOooohhh so the anniversary episodeS will be episode 51 and 52? And Jing will be on the second part... I see I see. But I'm glad they made it this way. Having too much on one episode can be bad. You wouldn't know where the spotlight would be. Episode 51, we can spazz about how awesome it is that Sunny, Hyunah and Tae Woo are back. And episode 52 for the awesome guests that they invited including our maknae of course.I can't wait!

I wish SSF would sub it... I don't want to wait that long ><

i dont think u aould have to wish. im pretty sure that ssf would sub it. and i know exactly what u mean. too much excitment in one episode would overwhelming for that episode. and spilting into two part would make the episodes better b/c then the viewers have to wait. i watched bits and parts of the begining of ep 51 and loved how hyuna and hara hugged each other. so good to see them together again. and then shin young kept hugging sunny was funny/ great. to be honest, i think the sunny had the biggest impact on the show in the original g7 but when she left, she passed it on to hara. not hating on the other g7 members (orginal and new, i love the adult idol narasha and victorias innocences), but im glad to see sunny and hyuna back on with tae woo. work should be easier for the next two episodes with the bear back. just cant wait to watch these episodes.

i think that Hara is a very good worker in IY and found her real funny with her lame jokes, stealth thieving ways and how often she falls.

personally, just before and a little after the three girls left, i began to find Hara a little annoying. for awhile i kinda notice that she didn't work as much and just hogged the camera time.

maybe its just me, don't hate me haha. peace. :whistling:

not sure if its still the same now, still only at episode 43.

go Hara!

i think that Hara is a very good worker in IY and found her real funny with her lame jokes, stealth thieving ways and how often she falls.

personally, just before and a little after the three girls left, i began to find Hara a little annoying. for awhile i kinda notice that she didn't work as much and just hogged the camera time.

maybe its just me, don't hate me haha. peace. :whistling:

not sure if its still the same now, still only at episode 43.

go Hara!

I love how they are so open about competing for camera time on the show, lol. Still, I think part of the reason is because the 3 that left did get a lot of camera time/were focused on a lot on the show, and Hara just kind of filled in naturally, lol. Keep in mind that they edit down a day to about an hour so maybe Hara was just the most entertaining? lol

WHOAH I love that HaraxHyunah gif! Aaahhh it's so nice to see them hugging each other like that. I really can't wait to see episode 51. I'm so excited I won't even bother waiting for subs. I need to satisfy my hunger lol.

So I just saw episode 48 and it was funny xD

Hara carrying the planks all by herself and Shinyoung telling her "You're not Kara, are you?" xD Hara's strength is once again proven! And the cooking thing was FUNNY. On the up side, she seemed so confident in everything she was putting :D I wonder if Cole's helping her? Hahah. Though personally, I'd eat anything our Honey cooks xD

Can't wait for the anniversary episodes.................. with subs............

^

I love Shinyoung and Jooyeon reaction over Hara cuisine on that Ep...they both know how to make the audience laugh...lol

if Cole help HARA cook there,surely her food become No.1 and beat Jooyeon food...haha~

More Gif from IY EP 51

haraep51.gif

haraep512.gif

haraep513.gif

haraep514.gif

here comes jing with honey. :)

[c] retaelation105

love the harahyuna hug at the beginning, don't they complement each other & the show?

lol, now the dog is fighting with chickens over hara?

so many idols for this episode & next, it'll be nice if these scenes last more than 2 weeks.

Aww I love all those gifs posted above!~

Hyuna&Hara's reunion on the show<3

I really miss the original G7.

The PD keeps editing Sori out a lot lately, it's not good. Could they be regretting on letting her be a part of the show? She's cool and talented but boring on the show. :(

She's lacking a lot on the variety entertaining center. Lol. I'm so wrong to hope that she could be replaced her with one of the original G7 member, or another girl group member.

HINT: COLE seems interested on the show ;)

LOL I love the HyunA and Hara hug xD

...must...wait...for..sub...xD...

I really do miss the old members xD

yeah Sori gets edited out a lot lol, Hyomin isn;t the folding screen

around there anymore xD

she should really step up :o because I barely notice that shes there anymore xD

I love her break dancing though you hardly see B girls xD

I love how they are so open about competing for camera time on the show, lol. Still, I think part of the reason is because the 3 that left did get a lot of camera time/were focused on a lot on the show, and Hara just kind of filled in naturally, lol. Keep in mind that they edit down a day to about an hour so maybe Hara was just the most entertaining? lol

you're probably right, the girls just left and Hara naturally fits in.

i really like how Hyomin is not a folding screen anymore, and i love her moments when she starts naming things.

on Sori, i really pity that girl. shes talented and definitely can dance, but i guess she's just now entertaining enough. maybe she get advice from Hyomin and stick to a popular G7 from now onwards.

ps. really love the Hara and Hyuna hug. teacher and student re-unites! haha.

Edited by ibanovic

At last Hara is united again with Hyuna. love this pair the most ^-^ . After watching ep51 i feel like the original member do compliment each other better. each has their part to play and they fit in naturally which in turn will help the new members to do well also in the program.

just want to say, let's give time to the new member(s) equal to the amount we have given or adjusted to the original members. just look at hyomin, it takes time. one may be receiving lesser tv time now, not because one isn't working but doesn't know the trick. another reality is fanbase is small.

^^your right. I forgot about how long it took Hyomin to have her own spotlight and to adjust to the show.

I just hope that SORI finds her 'true calling' on the show.

Did anyone noticed that Sunhwa is sticking to Hara a little bit more now a days.(the younger duo; Also despite that they have an 'awkward' relationship-->Jooyeon is also tagging along Hara)

And Jooyeon is sticking closer to Shinyoung. (Love&Hate)

Are the PDs editing out HATORIA just like the early days of HaYul? I don't see Victoria paired up with Hara on the same team anymore.

1288251236_1288241431138_1.jpg

cr. MIRACLE

koo5.jpg

cr. as tagged

@joss

I know exactly what u mean. every single time they split into teams, im always hoping for victoria and hara to be together. but they seem to always be on separate teams. its like jooyeon, hara and shinyoung on the same team lately. and i also wish sori finds her spotlight too.