[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

lol, hara charming power was back on ep51. amazed at her speed dashing across the muds in welcoming juwon. her entertainment value was at maximum capacity. me too, i won't hesitate for even a millionth second if i can help out hara. i'll be her volunteer to harvest the whole field.

"hands clapping".. to taewoo, narsha, sori & victoria for finishing the work while sacrificing their screen time.

"hands clapping".. to juwon, for being honest & chose hara again. :thumbup1:

btw am i missing something? it was mentioned that jing appeared for last 15 minutes but why the kbsworld broadcast didn't show any?

Yes yes at least 5 seconds of Honey would be enough to make me happy. I hope she makes a cameo or something.

I'm sad enough that Honey couldn't make it to recordings. Even the slightest appearance would make me happy ^_^

And I can't wait for episode 52 subbed to be out.

Episode 51 was so lively with Sunny, Hyunah and Taewoo back.

Not to mention the volunteers reappearing again. Honey's Carrot man.

And that actor who likes to choose Hara xD

YAY! I got my HONEY DOSE! She's not going to be able to participate on the games next episode...she would of totally have won. Man, she was even quicker than that SISTA(?) girl. She's still Goosain Bolt...Makes me wish that KARA could of had the opportunity to appear on the IDOL Olympics show. She would of dominated the female race.

Joss, I think the same. Goosain Bolt is back!! Hand down!!! :thumbup: Hara would definitely pwn everyone in the female race even some male idols (keke). And OMG, Hara ate the fried grasshopper, and the close up was so cute. Hara ah, I love you so much!!!!!!!! Goosain Bolt ate grasshopper is priceless.!!!!!

ep was awesome!! it was really a shame that jing and sunny only stayed for a few mins. yet those mins made the ep as a whole so much better. hara is too darn irreplaceable in this show. and everyone knows that. and i feel sorry for sori. i totally forgot she was there. i mean everyone else had so much air time and i only saw her during the last 20 mins or so. i bet she works hard but just unfortunately that isnt enough to guarantee air time. i dont know if i mention this before, but when sunny did her pikachu face in 51, i thought i might have fell in love with sunny all over again. it was so cute. miss her so much in the show. hara and hyuna are so cute together too. and how "hara's man" is so shy around jing and f(x) was funny.

jing has gotten so much prettier since they debut. everyone has but jing is so much more mature looking, i really like that.

well. good night karaholic! (1135 right now and a full day ahead tomorrow)

Just finished watching the last part of the anniversary episodes, episode 52.

Ahhh it was truly awesome. So happy to see baby Jing there (and f(x) xD)

Just a question, baby Jing said she had a bit of experience farming. She said that on "another program" all five (meaning our girls, Kara) of them had to cut rice? Anyone know what she's talking about?

Anyways, I really wish to see more of baby Jing in future shows. I was really really happy to see Jing along with Honey there.

Honey worked really really hard too. Again she accomplished a lot of work using the machine and she was kind enough to complete it for everyone else ^_^

Ahhh Honey's so awesome <3

I wonder what's next in IY for us to look forward to. Other than our weekly dose of Honey of course xD

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie