[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

55, which moment did i pay most notice to in it?

the part where hara hid all her hair under the cap while the others were beautifully "decorating" theirs. hahah. honey was really cute in making sure every detail was attended to while wearing the protective suit. btw why did hyomin comment hara look like an ant? i don't get it. lol.

Hmm.. I don't know why but I'll postpone the rest of the episodes till some other time.

I have yet to watch episode 53 but I think I'll stay there for a while.

I'll probably start re-watching the episodes soon. Then I'll head to the last few.

I'm looking at this at a brighter side now. I hope the best for all the cast in the future. Especially Honey.

Oh and I hope Wanggu received enough help and that all goes well for him in the future.

KBSs Invincible Youth will air its final episode on December 24th, and according to the production crew, the show had a teary send-off.

The Invincible Youth team got all misty-eyed when they shared words that they couldnt tell each other before.

Brown Eyed Girls Narsha revealed, I cant hold back my tears because there have been so many memories that we created together. Invincible Youth is a program that allowed me to be reborn as a new person.

SECRETs Sunhwa confessed, Even though I didnt have anything, Invincible Youth gave me a chance. Its a place that I personally leaned onto a lot.

It was reported that KARAs Goo Hara wasnt even able to say her goodbyes properly because she couldnt stop crying.

Invincible Youth aired its first episode in October of 2009, and the show will finally come to an end after airing for a year and 2 months.

It was an awesome run, and we fully enjoyed the show. What were your favorite moments from Invincible Youth?

[c] allkpop

how ironic, it's supposed to be a cold & joyful christmas eve filled with warm laughter but..

tonight is the day which we don't want it to come. :(

[c] karanohara999 & UnknownCarrot170

both her goodbye & thank you speeches were inconsolable & tears were shedded for different reasons. they were difficult to watch but i managed with a smile too.

what's the best gift from iy? introduced hara to me. it provided the platform for hara to shine too. i'm very disappointed that it has come to an end. thank god she isn't leaving everyone (but iy season 1).

I'm a big fan of Hara unnie...

she's the best in Invincible Youth..

her yuchi gag...it's so funny...!!haha

her variety skills with Shinyoung unnie and Sunny unnie is great too..

it makes the show more fun...!!

i love invincible youth and i love Goo Hara..!!

fighting..!!!:D :D :D

Yeah, I'm so sad IY already end. Thanks to IY, i finally be a Kamilia because of Hara. Hara became more confident and find her true self. I'm so proud of her. She work so hard though she had a craziest schedule ever. And finally, all her work hard paid off. Thanks KBS for creating such an amazing variety show. I follow IY since 1st episode and i got to see Hara new variety skill every episodes. To makes people laugh is not an easy job. Congratulation Hara! She's totally deserve the award! :thumbup:

@red4summer

that was truly heartwarming. to see hara like in the first video is so sad. i was feeling her pain, all their pain. having spent a year together and then ending the show is hard for them. and the acceptence speech made me feel happy for her. she does deserve that award and im happy for her. yet now i have a bing void in life that i will have to try and fill once ive seen the last episode. is it 56 or 57?

^

it's ep58. if you're on kbsworld, it's showing ep56 (tomorrow).

her best female variety show mc award proved & summed up everything what hara has done & given to iy & its viewers.

me too. let's hope we can find another hara show & fill up the void left after her parting with iy.

shared in streambox (by vanessa248_96), i presented "shedded tears of joy" at backstage with the girls. she was still clapping while the others had stopped. lol. honey still couldn't take the reality truth that she was the chosen one. she deserved it. guess she's in dreamland now.

[c] aceham6