[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

I remember seeing a behind the scenes type thing before on youtube, but I have no idea how to find it. Don't know if anyone else remembers it.

There was also one of the KBS programs which followed the G7 to the KBS Entertainment Awards in 2009 for like 10-15min thing I think.

As of the KBS Entertainment Awards I have the full show but if someone finds the behind the scenes thing I would appreciate the link.

to everyone who watched iy, what did you see?

to everyone who re-watched iy, why & what did you look for?

most plays were scripted but so did the resultant bonding between the girls?

were the parting tears shedded just to gain some individual popularity votes or to raise the tv view rating?

no because bonding can't be faked or doesn't just happen, it's built over time, often associated with love & attachment.

is it a complex affection? it depends on how much one values & treasures it.

1. I saw the bond transcending time being created. I really hope to see all of "G10" together again :D.

2. I re-watch(ing) to see more of Hara. I'm also looking for all the good memories that I seem to have lost due to certain circumstances.

3. Not familiar with Korean programs, so can't comment on the scripting part. But I definitely saw the bond between the girls, since they even show it off the camera :D.

4. I believe that those tears were genuine. There's no way anyone can walk away without crying.

honestly, i know nothing about kpop before.. but watching IY accidently makes me enjoy especialy this girl personality named Hara :thumbup: then i investigate about this girl and i know she is in Kara group then i became a fans of kara. :eyelove:

I know right... I loved Hara every since i watch IY ... so funny and cute...

Hara Fighting!

honestly, i know nothing about kpop before.. but watching IY accidently makes me enjoy especialy this girl personality named Hara :thumbup: then i investigate about this girl and i know she is in Kara group then i became a fans of kara. :eyelove:

Welcome to karaholic!

I may be a little biased when I say this but hara the cutest, funniest, and most entertaining idol in invincible youth, and I'm glad you became a fan of kara =).

even though iy has ended months ago, i still visit this thread whenever there's updates.

i still love to share those memorable hara moments.

i miss the old times seeing hara on tv.

i hate how the decision to end season 1 was reached.

season 2, i have zero hope that hara will return. :(

we know nothing about her family, we only knew that Hara was raised by her grandmother.

recently, i found the video where she's in Invincible Youth and she called her granmother.

Hara : grandma, what kind of grand-daughter am i?

Grandma : the best. the cutest. you're the only one for me.

Hara : im just cute?

Grandmother : i miss you. im thankful that you're helping the world.

Hara: Does your Body hurts?

Grandmother: My leg hurts ... I will send you a box of sweet potatoes

Hara: I will eat them well and i will send you a bag of medicine

Grandmother: I don't eat with regrets

* Gift to her granddaughter, she eats with no regrets

Hara: grandmother, do u eat well?

Grandmother: I have to get the puppies to drink their complementary medicine

Hara: I will eat well, please eat well as well, you are a good lady.

sorry about the translation...it's not the specific but that's the conversation. i can't get it that right, my friend who knows Japanese translated it lol

Edited by molly

^

the video was gone. i couldn't find any to share but for those who are interested, it was taken from iy ep3.

hara called her grandma to say "missing you thought".

those were the old days when i got introduced to hara & since she has stuck in my mind till today.

idk everytime when i rewatch any honey iy clips, saddness will automatically flow. :(

here're some of her immature jokes with subs.

[c] thejoyofjellys

Whoah, thank you very much, red, for sharing those videos!

These are special moments and it makes me happy recalling them again.

Especially the compilation of the Immature jokes. Theeee best :thumbup:

Even now, I still haven't watched all the remaining episodes. I don't know how long it'll stay this way but I'm fine with it. Every now and then I recall the good old times in Yuchiri.

I still remember them clearly in my mind.

IY <3 Honey <3333

I'm almost done with IY (I'm on ep 53) and I'm getting really sad. Hara became my #1 idol through this show. She has the best character traits out of any idol I know.

She's always complemented on the show as well for being witty, sweet, good looking and a good worker. Narsha even mentioned that all the guys always want to go to Hara when they come on the show ;) Hara is really cute with all the boys as well. She's good at naturally flirting =p

And this show impresses me by how her work ethic is and how kind hearted she is. She's consistently the best worker and is the only one who keeps driving the machines. She never really complains about her work and in my opinion, kept the show from dying (despite the show in general being a really good show). This is probably the best korean TV show I've ever watched. Hara really shines here :) I'm certain a lot of her popularity came from this show as well

• 2 weeks later...

I love love love Invincible Youth! And I have been looking for somewhere to watch the episodes after Sunny and Yuri Left as soshified only subbed the ones they were in obviously, thank you! Now I can enjoy the rest of the episodes! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hara was seriously the one who made the show worth watching. She and Sunny were the funniest and they were the two who worked the hardest. After Sunny, Yuri, and Hyuna left Hara tried so hard to fill in the gap left by them, especially Sunny. I'm so glad she won an award for this, she truly deserved it.

I started watching IY for Yuri and Sunny, but I kept watching for Hara (and the other girls, but mostly Hara).

Same here, I started watching IY because of Yuri & Sunny too,

but then I kept watching it because of Hara.