• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

1,425 posts in this topic

oh great! i found the video (where she called her grandma)!

thanks to karanohara999@yt whom re-uploaded the clip.

can i know wat ep is this..??? plezzzz

does anyone know where i can atch IY from episode 30 to 58 english subbed? i seriously can't find anything. :(

can i know wat ep is this..??? plezzzz

episode 3 on 6 nov 2009. :)

something is missing since iy ended in dec.

if hara is to return for season 2, i'll do anything (even changing my color).

does anyone know where i can atch IY from episode 30 to 58 english subbed? i seriously can't find anything. :(

u still can find it in pikeyenny, theres some in yt n dailymotion..

@red4summer

thnkx for the info.. n i agree wit u..if hara in iy 2, i will dod anything..

wen iy almost ended, the pd said tht there is some member who will have oversea schedule..

thts y iy have to ended, of coz tht person is hara..hara is importnt in iy..so she must come back no matter what happen..

1-32 and 37,38,51 at soshified.

the rest from http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/

your sooo lucky if you havent watch all IY episode, cos i've been playing it over and over and over, dont think i can stop >.< really looking forward for season 2 :lol2:

I miss Hara and I miss the whole G7 both old and new. D:

When will the 2nd season start? D:

I miss Hara so much!! On this show, she is so cute, hard. I want to see her again. Oh my god!! Our honey!! :)

The stuff that hara says and does on IY is LEGENDARY. seriously ;D

loveeee everything! SHe's the best. more awesome when paired up with yuriand sunny :)

Invincible Youth is my absoulute favourite variety show:) because all my biases are together in 1 show:D

Started rewatching this <3

Best. Decision. Ever.

I love how Hara steals everything XD She's so funny in the show!

I watched IY , only because of Hara ! She is the Best in the show and it is undeniable that she is the Driving Force of the Show !

She's just amazing at whatever she do , she is hardworking and funny ! Me too i love the way she steals things from others , lol ! What a speed ! I was disappointed that she didn't pass the tractor exam ! But she was 100% sure to do it !

This is what i remember the most ! In my opinion i think the show could last 1 years more ! This is just sad it ended like that !

I wanted to see her interact with 2pm , when they were invited ! Sadly that day she wasn't present !

Mblaq make me dicovered Hara in IY ! Because i didn't kown her before that , apart form the happy together episode with joon and rain bi !

I watched IY for sunny and yuri

but throughout i grew to like Hara too! :D

Yuri and Hara and Sunny <3

i've watched this show on soshified, and hara looks interesting!

where i can find the rest episodes?

she's really funny on this variety show..

to bad this show already ended..

my fave episode when she's with minho :)

awww i miss invincible youth so much especially Hara.

This is one of my favorite shows ever, hope they will bring this show back with the original members

I really miss Hara in Invincible Youth, especially her antics with Shin Young

She was so funny on the show, really broke out of her shell.

i got to know more about Hara and the group Kara from invincible youth. she really makes such a good pair with Yuri (SNSD) with their funny antics! both of them never fail to brighten the day. it's a pity the show had to end...wish they would do a reunion ep with the original G7.

haha.. my fave episode 6 when minho became guest in invincible youth~

they are so adorable together ♥

While it was Running Man that made me interested in listening to SNSD's music it was invincible youth that made me appreciate Kara's music. Goo Hara was so interesting that I had no choice but to start researching Kara :)

This show is so awesome! It was where I first heard about Hara. Which led to me getting into Kara's music. I knew about them before because my brother liked them but I wasn't interested in them until I saw how awesome Hara and Kara's music was.

I am currently on episode 16 right now and Hara is definitely the best idol on the show, she really makes adds to the atmosphere whether its telling immature jokes or doing her butt dance =P

hara was soo funny in invincible youth

or should i say cheong chun bul pae

goosain bolt she like totally fast ans hardworking

but most of all she was very prety

the prettiest out of all of them there

hara is cute and funny on invincible youth

or should i say cheong chun bul pae

I was suprised at how fast she can run

she is the prettiest one there

<3 saranghae