• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

1,425 posts in this topic

Hara definitely shines in this show. Invincible Youth was the first Korea show I watched! I love it! Hara Goo!

Edited by Chongie

this show is awesome. first i know Hara because this show.

Hara is soo funny, she so amazing in that show.

hara was totally funny and popular in invincible youth

its a shame that she wasn't casted in season 2

but jiyoung will definitely do a good job

and she is with a doubt going to be a guest on the

show because of her experience

one of the most memorable hara scene in invincible youth is

when she ride a bicycle and theres background song "lalalala"

Watching Hara on Inincible Youth always made me laugh. She is just so cute and very funny to watch.

loves to watch her in this show....

she is really working hard...

she puts a lot of effort when doing something...

she is really good when handling the machine on paddy field...

it is awesome..

thanks for the links for the subbed IY !

if it is like FO, i think i would like this more bcos there's Hara and the others hahah

she actually got lucky to be the cast of this show. it's her turning point into a great k-pop idol, and a chance to show more of her that the music stage can't provide. so happy for Jiyoung to got the next IY.

I can't the fact that Hara's not in IY2! Hara was more than amazing in this show! Hope Hara will be in another variety or drama soon! Love and support Hara forever!

IY one of the most successful varity show....with hara in it really make this show very interesting to watch...... :thumbup:

The ending of this show made me cry only because of Our Hara. Hara is overflowing with tears and almost could not breath normally because of crying. The way she cried is like a little girl. it was so sad that i can't help myself but cry with her. :crying: She love IY so much. i wish in season 2 she would be a guest or if ever would be permanent again.

I think in this variety, we can see the other side of Hara and other Idols. How they create a bound between them and become big family.. Too bad Hara not joint in 2nd season

So I've finished up to ep 52 of IY. Credits to chupachups for the info on where to find the eng subs of IY. I'm expecting a very emotional ending to IY S1. At first because I was only a fan of KARA, I thought I should get into IY but as I continued on, I realized why IY is so popular. Just like all the members of G7, new and old, you really feel connected with all of them. I am so happy that 2/5 of KARA gets to experience something like IY because its really one of the most unique Korean variety shows out there. I loved how Hara was always smart about being considerate of her male guests (watch up to IY ep 53 for those that haven't yet... :thumbup: )which tells me she seems to think differently from the other G7 members. She seems to know to entertain on a variety show. Hara, KARA, IY.... FIGHTING!!!

@rup_the_pup

though both were devastating, ep58 was different from ep32 because we knew that hara was leaving with iy ending. the days leading to the last episode, it was heartbreaking. some advice, be sure you watch it alone. lol. i'm sure you will love ep58. including hara, most of the girls from g7 started with nothing but they ended the series with vast experience and great friendships. they have definitely gained a lot of fans and left us with memorable moments. i wish they will be invited back as guests in iy2. i miss iy hara..

from narsha twitter

35500095.jpg

89347440.jpg

recently I watch this show. Its great with hara there. But I couldnt watch the last episode. Cause I dont like see the ending if it is soo sad (everyone said it was heartbreaking to see last episode)

The 1st Idol who was smiling on the bus was hara

She said, "Relax, I have foods"

:thumbup:

this is nice variety show everyone should have watch it.. many cute idol there include hara of course

I started watching this not long ago and now i'm totally hooked. Can't do without at least an episode a day...

YAYY FINALLY FOUND THIS THREAD! KARA'S AWESOEM IN INVISIBLE YOUTH! TOO BAD SUNNY LEFT MIDWAY OF THE SHOW :(

hara is daebak in iy together with other members.

like her relationship with hyuna and yuri

like her moments with shinyoung and male guest

This is cool: she participate in the group and be permanent. I found the photos beautiful, wow. Thanks for sharing with us.

I totally love this show, HARA is my most favorite of all time!!! (if i excluded Yuri out she is.)
Now that this show is no more running anymore..... I miss it so much!