[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

i've already watched 6 episodes subbed by SSF & i loved them. this will be my new show 2 watch for 2010, since Family Outing is almost over. btw, i love Hara's jokes, she has the potential for variety shows.

a bit sad that Nam Huiseok is leaving Invincible Youth. Out of the male mcs, i feel that he's the most neutral one towards the girls. not bias to any of them. lol i hope this is not the start of the end of the show too. o.o usually when someone leaves a show, it will gradually comes to an end.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9839/82951755.gif

this part was so funny. :P

LOL! she is just toooo cute!!!^^ LOL! the power of her hair and her tripping makes her so dorky LOL..

poor hara.. luckily her while dress is not dirty..

awesome performance by them^^

hara is hot~

the butt dance LOL.. no lyrics just butt dance LOL

Hara falling during her sexy dance was epic ! She's so cute. haha. ^ that perf was major win. The girls looked so sleek & sexy. Leather pants look HOT on Hara ! I don't know if it's just me, but Hara's image on and off stage is so different. When she was performing with the girls, I really can't tell if she was the same immature dork on IY xD