• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

1,426 posts in this topic

^^aww that gifs is so adorkable!!!!!!~

omg, Hara why are you so funny?!

those videos with her trying to skate.

lol@the split.and she's like 'oww' then falls xD

have to watch this episode.

LOL! hara is so dorky. i haven't watch ep 12 yet.. waiting for the chinese subs to be out.. ^^ i wonder what hara is donig when she sits in the plastic box and skii. haha... yuri and hara again.. haha snow !~ this episode must be fun! can't wait to see it... ^^ thanks deji for posting it up! (:

i love this moment between Hara & Sunny:

i think what Hara said is true too. about Sunny taking care of her well. whenever Hara trips, Sunny will always be rushing forward to hold her up. Like that Christmas Episode and recently, the Skating part. And both of them + Hyomin were together for a lot of episodes too. :D

oooohhh haha i havent come into dis thread b4..been watchin invincible youth for some time..love dat show it's my no.1 fav show now..

hara's super funny in iy she has all her hilarious antics n her jokes are funny too haha..hmm n she keeps falling down too lol..

love e part when she did the apple cf and when she was naming the 5 dishes that can be made wif chicken..thx for e gif of the apple cf does anyone haf a gif of hara naming the chicken dishes..??

i saw hara on the invincible youth...and she was so awesome...^^

she is very friendly with the other...and invincible youth was funny...^^

I just cant stop watching invincible youth, its so funny and hara was so adorable and friendly to others ~

Her jokes and movement make me laugh until cant stop ^^

Love her alot ^^

2ijq0j9.jpg

credit: as tagged.

^

LMAO. how cute is that? haha.

the subbed part to fortune teller Hara:

cr: Ahonetwoonetwo @ Youtube

Anyone know where can i find invincible youth ep11 which have chinese sub or eng ?

I am addicted to it >.<

Help please ?

rofl, the new year greeting was just too funny XD

this is the first variety show that i've been following from start to now

really love hara's interaction with everyone

and she's so cute when she's clumsy, aigoo :D

mae: omg, that's such a cute picture

i've been watching IY since the beginning and i have to say the most favorite girls in the IY has to be Hara and Sunny! They make this show fun and awesome to watch! i can't wait until the sub is caught up with the show!! This show makes Hara seems like a girl next door that's fun to meet and fun to hang out with!! Hara Fighting!!

yea!! more hara on TV!!

Great opportunity for her to shine on TV. Hope she does well~~ hara fighting

i watch her every week on KBS world! lol...loves hara and her jokes ^^

*a ya o yo U YU* lmao

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii182/wootspice/h2.jpg

Her makeup looks scary here. :/

But anyway, she's so adorable and funny on Invincible Youth~ I actually really enjoy Yuchi Gags. Some of them are just so pun-ny (funny? heehee) that I don't even understand them. But the ones that I DO understand are just so cute and adorable. Does she just search for these online?

Even though she does strange things on this show and they joke about how G7 is ruining their images on this show, I think this is actually good for their images. Instead of looking like perfect idols or whatever, they're becoming more realistic to us and I guess we can basically relate to them more. I love seeing Hara on this show and I hope she continues coming out for a long time! :sweatdrop:

i just watched ep 10 and i must say im loving hara more and more. shes so funny and her jokes are the best. i cant wait till i watch the rest. hara and sunny are my favs right now in this show.

awwww....

i would definitely watch that episode for sure

of course not gonna be my goo hara in iy

was up all night LOLing at her funny moments on IY. Her face when eating garlic was priceless!

hara is so cute in invincible youth im actually really glad shes part of the cast. i just wish some other girl group besides two snsd members would comee);

love Hara's immature joke on IY!

being inside the G7 is good enough for her to show her true self.

Go Hara Goo~ ^^

I really like this show! And "Haragoo's immature jokes"! ^^ In the ep.12, she hugged Sunhwa for her Hidden Camera, and when her have an arm wrestle with Soonkyu...

IY Episode 13 Gifs:

Untitled-1636.gifUntitled-1634.gifUntitled-1633-1.gifUntitled-1632.gifUntitled-1639.gifUntitled-1637.gif

look,.. the man behind hara :D

Untitled-1638.gif

cre: as tagged

Edited by Dejiyoung