[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

lol i love watching this show... i just never posted here before, but i'm an avid follower

through this show i've come to appreciate hara so much more, the girl really knows how to work on variety shows xD

plus the G7 girls seem really close which is nice, hara is such a dork... my absolute favourite part still is when she jacks the little boys bicycle XD i can't get tired of that scene then she does her little "nananananana" to cue the music, so adorable

LOL that swf of her falling randomly is hilarious too!

LOL what is up with this show and bicycles?! First Hara steals one, then Shinyoung and Kim Tae Woo trade for one xD

Too bad Hara brought a fake cd, that or jsut a temporary case to hide it when she stealthily took the CD xD

hmm... i'm going to miss that bear in their dorm... and sunhwa gave hers too =[ that bear is so cute... why T_T

lol a fair share of fanboys flocked to her so it's nice... though the whole concept of pimping the girls to sell apples at a higher rate... haha oh jeez!

good episode :D

haha! i know right! i really like the part when Sunny did aegyo to Hara for the ice cream. :)

anyways, i read this on Quainte and thought it's really cute. regarding the bear.

[News] KARA Koo Ha-ra enter Kim Hyun Joong accomodation. Increase curiosity of both relationship

Credit: TV Daily + (Chinese translation) 妃茵@TripleSTW + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphic.

KARA Koo Ha-ra took Kim HyunJoong belongings as treasured collection for goods exchange, cause suspicious of their relationship.

In the 13 November, KBS2 broadcast 'Invisible Youth', Group G7 each prepared their treasured collection for goods exchange, but KARA Koo Ha-ra brought Kim HyunJoong's jacket and teddy bear. According to Koo Ha-ra, the jacket was worn during filming of 'Boys over Flower'. When bringing out the teddy bear, she said: "This was sneakily taken out from HyunJoong oppa's accommodation."

Koo Ha-ra and Kim HyunJoong both are highly popular female and male idols and are from the same management company, Koo Ha-ra entrance to Kim HyunJoong accommodation became the most concern of the invited guest.

Koo Ha-ra holding the teddy bear and simply said: "Just went to his home to take and then go away." Other than that didn't further explain why she will go pass Kim HyunJoong accommodation and go into his room to take his thing, this cause even more curiosity over their relationship.

*Additional note: Both Kim HyunJoong's belongings which Koo Ha-ra taken for goods exchange were successfully exchanged!

i bet this kid wont wash his shirt ever.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6420/70520349.gif

:)

LOL...EPISODE 3...

Cant wait for it next week on KBSW...

Wit more funnier moments...haha...

Lol...Hara dorky...like to take someone's belongings...

Hwahh...Hara is concentrating on writing...haha...

Edited by RiezZ aka Arie