[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

^

it's a pity if you think this way, especially the preference of a non-kara.

& no offence but we shouldn't be "comparing" between (kara) members too.

as much as we love hara, it should apply to the other 4 too.

favouritism is fine as long as it's not over the line.

there should be no preference if there's an opportunity to catch them on variety shows.

btw i speak for myself & not on behalf of the team.

Although Sunny is labeled the official worker on this show, I think Hara is the best worker as she can do everything (hence the nickname Hara Gu) She can even operate tractors!

As much as I love Hara on the show, if there is a season 2, I think it would be better to have an all-new cast and the original G7 appear as guests.

I miss IY so much. I used to love coming home on Friday and knowing I could download and watch an episode of it each week... Been going through so much withdrawal without it. Hara more than earned that award from KBS because she really tried her hardest to fill Sunny's shoes and be Kim Shin Young's right hand. It didn't help when Tae Woo left since then they were down to 1 MC since No Juhyeon would kinda disappear at times (maybe taking a nap lol). So Hara had to become an MC on the fly.

I really was hoping to see her be able to retest for the tractor license and become the first female idol with it. Something tells me that the farmer kid in mblaq might have one already so I didn't say first idol ;)

Because I was only on soshified for a whole I had to stop watching when Sunny

and Yuri left but Hara was indeed my favorite on IY and it's over so it's my mission now

to watch every ep since ep.22...that's alot..lol

Edited by YaMMi

Wow...after going through this thread, it just brought up so many memories lolz. I remember I burned through so many episodes so quickly, then had to go back since people told me there were subs lolz. But now that season 1 is over, if feels like a part of me is missing. I didn't realize how much of an impact IY had on me till I came here. I'm happy that there's going to be a season 2, but it will never be the same as season 1 :/. But I'm glad I had an opportunity to come here. I'm glad I took someone's advice. I'm going to do a re-run for old time's sake xD. Hara<3

to everyone who watched iy, what did you see?

to everyone who re-watched iy, why & what did you look for?

most plays were scripted but so did the resultant bonding between the girls?

were the parting tears shedded just to gain some individual popularity votes or to raise the tv view rating?

no because bonding can't be faked or doesn't just happen, it's built over time, often associated with love & attachment.

is it a complex affection? it depends on how much one values & treasures it.

yes, how i wish honey is still filming iy to keep me alive these days.

she may look young & innocent but she's strong.

to everyone who watched iy, what did you see?

to everyone who re-watched iy, why & what did you look for?

most plays were scripted but so did the resultant bonding between the girls?

were the parting tears shedded just to gain some individual popularity votes or to raise the tv view rating?

no because bonding can't be faked or doesn't just happen, it's built over time, often associated with love & attachment.

is it a complex affection? it depends on how much one values & treasures it.

yes, how i wish honey is still filming iy to keep me alive these days.

she may look young & innocent but she's strong.

Hmm, well a lot of it requires you to keep in mind it's a Korean variety shows. Sure there are scripted/planned elements, but I feel the emotions from the girls are genuine as they regroup and stick close to each other when they run into each other on other shows.

There's still a fair amount of randomness and spontaneous elements to a lot of Korean variety shows and I think IY was no exception, if anything it was probably more-so just from the format of it. Sometimes the things that one of the girls does may not seem that way when you view it on TV, but you have to keep in mind sometimes they will need to 're-film' something that already happened because it wasn't captured right. I think that happened on IY a lot because of filming locations and outdoor filming being harder to do than indoor filming.

Are there any special episodes besides the 1-58? I just wanna now if I missed something. Hara cried so much on the last ep that she couldn't speak :( Great show, so much fun, hope the second season will be still with female idols.

I remember seeing a behind the scenes type thing before on youtube, but I have no idea how to find it. Don't know if anyone else remembers it.

There was also one of the KBS programs which followed the G7 to the KBS Entertainment Awards in 2009 for like 10-15min thing I think.

HARA GOO is the most funniest person in the planet!!!

She's so dorky and funny in IY, with all here immature jokes and gesture.

HAHAHAHA.

She may seems happy and all, but still I feel that inside her, she's lonely.

Its alright HARA GOO, you have us around and i bet there's many others that care and love ya'll.

So HARA fighting!!!

STAY HEALTHY HARA GOO!!