[2009.10.18] Kara on 'Quiz to Change World': Seungyeon's confession/Gyuri's long toe

thebuddybud

Lolz...

College students always dating as usual...

I prefer dating wit my hp or noona :P

Lolz...Gyul Gyul Gyul...U sure r goddess...

Differ than human ... just kidding...

Kaa Jjang

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Gyuri with her toes. A lot of peoples' second toe is longer than their big toe. She's not weird at all.

And awe, Seung Yeon dated someone already . Cute, too bad they're not together no more. I wonder

What he thinks about her now. He must've been thinking he's one lucky guy (: Thanks for sharing.

aww.. i love it how seungyeon is so honest.. and im glad to hear that!

it must be hard being a celeb.. so im happy she got the date someone

and gyuri's toes... im just like her my second toe is longer than my big toe too!

I just love how gyuri is always so positive and confident.. It's really amazing :] And.. It's a pretty toe as well :P

.. Of course companies are supposed to let their entertainer's date.. But it would be hard.. Celebrities get a lot of attention.. So rumor's build up.. I dont know.. It's just hard

I don't think it's that big of a confession, because she was talking about the past. Imagine if she announced that she's currently having a boyfriend and blah blah blah. Some male fans of her might stalk her boyfriend and/or switch fandom.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...