[2009.10.18] Kara on 'Quiz to Change World': Seungyeon's confession/Gyuri's long toe

thebuddybud

Kara's Han Seungyeon's surprising confession, "I dated a college student after debuting"

2ll1qiw.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon revealed that she had experienced dating after debuting.

On October 17th broadcast of MBC "Quiz to change the world" (AKA Three Wheels, hosted by Park MiSun, Lee HwiJae, and Kim GuRa), Han Seungyeon said 'I had my first kiss when I was 20', and when Lee HweeJae asked "Didn't you say you never dated before?", she said "I really never tried it before debuting", and confessed soon after.

Han Seungyeon said "Suddenly saying that I had experienced dating would be too revealing, so I had no choice but to say I never did" and "After debuting, it was my first time dating, and my first kiss. He wasn't a celebrity, but a college student".

Han Seungyeon continued, "We're not meeting anymore", and "As a celebrity and a college student, our life rhythms were different, and how we thought were very different as well".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara's Park Gyuri "My long toe is my only inferiority"

6tjns9.jpg

On October 17th broadcast of MBC "Quiz to change the world" (AKA Three Wheels, hosted by Park MiSun, Lee HweeJae, and Kim GuRa), Park Gyuri said "My toe being long is my only inferiority" and "Instead of my big toe, my second toe is longer. It's like a finger."

After, when the MC's asked, "Is that your only con?", she replied naturally "It's what my parents gave me, so I'm satisfied" as she brought up a smile.

sources:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910180648251001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910180648591001

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another memorable quote by our Gyuleader! <3

"It's what my parents gave me, so I'm satisfied"

WORD! I think we should make a collections of all the famous sayings from our leader, lol. and give it to her as a present to shoe how she has inspired us! <3

Han Seungyeon continued, "We're not meeting anymore", and "As a celebrity and a college student, our life rhythms were different, and we thought were very different as well".

This is actually pretty sad... ):

Im so jealous with that guy who date and stole Hammie first kiss, but im glad that she had a chance to have collenge life and fall in love.. LoL Gyuri... she never have any complexes cuz she is perfect.. Goddess!

omg.. no wonder sy was top searched lol..glad she didn't have any doubts and told everyone .. now i'm wondering what time exactly did she date him lol. hiatus probably... now that i think about it.. with the nicole and hara love triangle and now that sy has admitted to dating.. DSP allows the girls to date :(.. happy to know they have some freedom..as always gotta love gyuri's quotes <_<

thanks Jin.

Seungyeon had actually dated after debut?! that caught me by surprise.

The guy must be so lucky~ had ham's first kiss <3 Haha..

A life of a celebrity and a college student..hmm..well, its rather hard to maintain the relationship :X

Awws..Its quite common for the 2nd toe to be longer than the big toe, so its alright gyu!

They're both so cute :):eyelove:

Thanks for the translations!~

hhaha oh my god

that's so crazy... but agree with mae, totally glad they are allowed to date!

sy's answer was very honest and makes perfect sense, it's a sad fate that celebrities have to deal with

gyuri's "inferiority" is absolutely hysterical xD it's not like there is anything wrong with that but i guess she had to pick something... though her answer was so clever! her confidence is outstanding

Yeah, I'm guessing she probably dated when Kara was on hiatus? Like Mae said, it's good that DSP is giving them plenty of freedom to do the things that teenagers usually do. Going on dates, vacations...

Haha, Gyuri is odd. lol. I would love to see her on a show together with Hyunjoong. haha.

Thanks Jin!

uwah i was shocked when i first read about SeungYeon.... jealous jealous jealous....!! but its sad that they dont meet each other anymore, cant they just be friend?? =/

anyway i think my second toe is also a lil bit longer than my big toe.. not as long as gyuri though =P

mmm i am very jealous of the collage guy and i mean it lol

anyway i love the way she being honest about it and even reveal her first kiss ^^

and as usual, our always confident leader haha

wowowow !! i going to college to !!! i wish i can take jing jing out !!! xZ !!! ~~

DSP is kinda nice in this for letting them do wad teenagers usually do !!! which makes them lessss depressed !!!

and Heyyyyyy !!! i have the same condition as Gyuri tooo !! wooo !!! ♥ !!! maybe i share a same gene with her !! OMO !!!

oh la la ~~~ interviews !! Gyuri looked so professional and charming in that clothing !!

thanks for the translation & post post ~~

Gyuri and Seung Yeon Fighting !!!♥♥