[2009.10.19] Kara's concert within 'Hero', first 500 fans allowed to enter

thebuddybud

nei552.jpg

xm7pna.jpg

As Kara's camero appearance in MBC's new mini series 'Hero' became a topic, on October 22nd, 500 fans will be invited to the 'Concert scene within Hero' at (somewhere in ChungJu).

On this day, the first scene of Hero's first episode will be shot, as the enthusiastic reporter Jin DoHyuk and the fierce female detective, played by the two main characters Lee Junki and Kim MinJung, will meet for the first time at a Kara concert, and should be an important scene as it creates their meeting.

Especially on this day, Kim MinJung is set to show off a more radical appearance and is gathering anticipation. The staff hinted, "You will be able to see a completely different side of Kim MinJung", and raised expectations.

On this day, the sight of the two actors Lee Junki and Kim MinJung is obvious, but people will also be able to see the sweet and lively Kara's performance on the drama, and is being greatly anticipated. It is expected to be a great opportunity for fans of 'Hero' who wants to see a preview of the drama.

Meanwhile, the producers of 'Hero', Union and Media Zoo said "We've decided to reveal our filming scene in order to answer the warm love of the fans who gave steady interest to the show even before the broadcast. Any citizen of Chungju male/female/young/old who love the star's of 'Hero' and Kara will be able to attend. We hope people cheer and make great memories through this opportunity". They also revealed "Only the first 500 people will be allowed to enter, and they will be given a gift and a meal".

Related to this event, Kara's Nicole told Lee JunKi that she was a big fan through a phone call on a certain variety program, and the Kara members have said "We're honored to be able to work on a project with actors we really like. We're already really looking forward to the filming. We feel we will be able to portray a different side of Kara through the drama and we look forward to it" as they revealed their thoughts.

Meanwhile, the first broadcast of MBC's new Wed/Thur drama 'Hero' will be shown on 11/11, and even though they don't own much, it will show the meeting of two youth's met through a great sense of justice, and their battle against the corruption of people with power, and the rebellion of these small heroes. This drama, which is expected to pleasant and warm laughter, will go against KBS 2Tv's 'IRIS' and SBS 'You're handsome (?)'.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910190847571020

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

Woah..Thats nice of them to let fans look at the filmings :D

Aww..wished i could go too :(

See which 500 lucky fans get to look at it xD I think fancams won't be allowed down there..

but i'll still pray if a fan can get some snapshots of the filmings process :D

Oh..and there is still free gift and food! Haha.. It is definitly a loss if u don't go!

Thanks for the translations (:

i would totally go!

And FREE food? All the better! Then again, the whole experience would be free.

And agreed, this is good exposure for KARA and maybe people who don't know about them watching the show will become curious about them.

Their is scene is hopefully long, maybe Lee Junki will save them? ;p

It's the first time I am really jealous of those lucky 500 fans lol.

Not only they will be able to watch my favorite girl group on stage but also my Jun Ki.

I think this cameo in Hero is a good opportunity for KARA to make new fans.

With a big name like Lee Jun Ki, people will notice them even more.

And especially if this scene is an important one in the drama !

Edited by Solin

thanks thebuddybud for the translation..

KARA hwaitingg!!

and to those 500 fans -- enjoy it and make Kamilia proud! :lol:

i actually remembered the phone call where Nicole was able to speak to Junki for a few seconds.. It was on SGB where Nicole asked Wally (a rookie) is it true that he was close to Junki. When Wally answered Yes.. jaedong asked if he could get Junki on the phone to speak to Nicole..

it was hilarious coz Wally introduced Nicole as his sister and Junki said "You hv a sister??"

then Nicole was so excited and laughed nervously ... then Junki asked her "errkk.. are you drunk?"

all the guests laughed and then jaedong spoke to junki and explained the situation..

cute scene!! -_-