[2009.10.19] F.T Island's Choi Joong Hoon apologizes to KARA's Park Gyuri

coffeebeanie

the difference is Gyuri doesn't bring other people down to make herself seem better.. whatever the situation was I hope he really thought it as he might have hurt someone he has NO idea about.. yea Gyuri is a strong girl but you can't say she wasn't at least a bit hurt by the comment.. we can't be sure about that or she was hurt either but i'm not going to brush it off.... . I don't see Gyuri running to greet him anytime soon.. btw, the MOST important thing is how Gyuri feels not that he apologized :lol:

celebrities now a days must be very careful on what they say "On-Air"....

coz if they're not, they'll get a bashing from fans and other people...

good thing he apologized...

His comment was a bit harsh.. agree @ mae, Gyuri never make anyone looked bad.. i remember in SGB one of the MC ask Gyuri, "compare to celebrity X and you, who is more pretty?".. and Gyuri answer, "yes, she is pretty, but if we talk about beauty, it's me" Gyuri is witty and her comment didnt offended anyone.. good thing he apologized and he better be careful on what he say next time..

Edited by Chionga

I agree with mae .All I'm worried about is how Gyuri feel too.

Although she's mature,she can get hurt from other's words.

I'ts kinda sad that she's always misundertood...

It's ok that he apologies .But apology is not everything.It can't fix people's feeling though.

hope that she would be alright.

At least he apolodized, Joong Hoon should be careful to not hurt others...even if it's in a variety show, you should be careful on what you say.

People just don't understand Gyuri. I hope Gyuri wasn't hurt by his word. Words can hurt a lot, but Gyuri is a strong girl ^^

At least he apolodized, Joong Hoon should be careful to not hurt others...even if it's in a variety show, you should be careful on what you say.

People just don't understand Gyuri. I hope Gyuri wasn't hurt by his word. Words can hurt a lot, but Gyuri is a strong girl ^^

Not just strong, but cool on top of it. :D

That's why Gyuri is by far my favorite member of Kara.

I can't imagine it hurting her, course I don't know her personally lol.

At least he apologized for that.

I don't think it matters that much that he should apologized. Well it's good that he did, but...

He probably said that as a kind of a joke, he already apologized directly to Gyuri, and I don't think even Gyuri takes his comment too seriously.

Some fans just need to chill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...