• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2009.10.20] Who's the person behind Nicole's earring?

52 posts in this topic

cr: sweetpack07

9au771201.jpg

9au771202.jpg

KARA member Jung Nicole recently uploaded a video of herself, wearing only one earring, asking fans who the other half belongs to. She asked "I just borrowed an earring from someone.. Can you guess who's it is?"

It was later on found out by the netizens that is none other than f(x)'s Amber.

The two idol stars showed off their friendship by each wearing just one earring, splitting the pair of earrings into two with Amber wearing it on her right ear, while Nicole wore hers on her left.

Netizens commented "Nicole is so cute!" "It just shows how strong her bond is with Amber!", raising the interest of many.

source: SPORTS CHOSUN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

thanks for translating~~

WOW..they are really really good friends..One on each side

Aw, cute. I almost freaked for a second when I thought they were sharing the one earring. :D

Edited by loveholic

Amberrr XD Wa~aaah !! They became really good friend's *-* Even by this you can see how strong their friendship is <33 !~ Ugh <3 Thanks for sharing ^^

Wow..They are so much closer to each other than i expected..

They really have such strong sisterly love for each other.Its so touching :D

Haha..Nicole probably suggested to Amber..

'Hey lets each wear a earring at a side! It will look really nice and fun!' :)

Its really great to see f(x) and Kara going along so well <3

Especially our sweet and cool Nicole & Amber! :)

Thanks for the translations!

f(kara) Forever!~

nicole and amber is like seungyeon and younha ?? :eyelove:

i like how theyre all friends :eyelove:

These 2 high profile "couples"... Haha!

Just way to high profile...

Amber has a lot of connections with all the other girl groups..

She's Miss Popular.. Haha!

wow

thanks so much for translating.i love it:X

My no1 couple .Amnic

they are just so so so so cute

Sharing an earring?

Their friendship is really amazing and cute ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Nice to see that between idol there isn't war but love ^^

I think that between Amber & HyunAh couple and Amber & Cole couple, the most profound is Amber & Cole xD

Amber is getting love from alot of girls from other groups

and now Nicole

i getting jealous :eyelove:

that was a great friendship bond!! how cute!!

Awe how cute. I would've next guessed that the earring was Amber's.

I love their friendship (: They're so cute and playful? together :P

wow isnt it just yesterday Nicole did her selfCam?? netizen are really quick on finding these kind of things,hahahah

wow i saw this piece of news yesterday and wondered wad it was about.

i should have guessed though, but thanks alot for translating =D its good for nicole to have close frens around

I think part of the reason they are so tight is b/c Amber reminds Nicole of home :D..b/c they lived the same neighborhood in LA lol.. they seem to be very outgoing..

thanks Tin

LOL, probably because most newly debuted/on the top of the popularity girl groups aren't allowed to have boyfriends by their management (probably to also avoid the angry single male fans), so she had to take a bit of comfort in boyish Amber.

It's cute anyway, Amber is truly the pimp of the girl groups.

Oh my... some female netizens have said that amber looks like a really hot guy and would go lez for her lol... Wonder if nicole is falling for her? That would be so freaky but cute =P. But I'm sure they're just really close friends haha.