[2009.10.20] Who's the person behind Nicole's earring?

coffeebeanie

cr: sweetpack07

9au771201.jpg

9au771202.jpg

KARA member Jung Nicole recently uploaded a video of herself, wearing only one earring, asking fans who the other half belongs to. She asked "I just borrowed an earring from someone.. Can you guess who's it is?"

It was later on found out by the netizens that is none other than f(x)'s Amber.

The two idol stars showed off their friendship by each wearing just one earring, splitting the pair of earrings into two with Amber wearing it on her right ear, while Nicole wore hers on her left.

Netizens commented "Nicole is so cute!" "It just shows how strong her bond is with Amber!", raising the interest of many.

source: SPORTS CHOSUN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..They are so much closer to each other than i expected..

They really have such strong sisterly love for each other.Its so touching :D

Haha..Nicole probably suggested to Amber..

'Hey lets each wear a earring at a side! It will look really nice and fun!' :)

Its really great to see f(x) and Kara going along so well <3

Especially our sweet and cool Nicole & Amber! :)

Thanks for the translations!

f(kara) Forever!~

nicole and amber is like seungyeon and younha ?? :eyelove:

i like how theyre all friends :eyelove:

I think part of the reason they are so tight is b/c Amber reminds Nicole of home :D..b/c they lived the same neighborhood in LA lol.. they seem to be very outgoing..

thanks Tin

LOL, probably because most newly debuted/on the top of the popularity girl groups aren't allowed to have boyfriends by their management (probably to also avoid the angry single male fans), so she had to take a bit of comfort in boyish Amber.

It's cute anyway, Amber is truly the pimp of the girl groups.

Oh my... some female netizens have said that amber looks like a really hot guy and would go lez for her lol... Wonder if nicole is falling for her? That would be so freaky but cute =P. But I'm sure they're just really close friends haha.