[2009.10.20] Nicole to be part of new segment on Sunday Sunday Nights (for 4 weeks)

thebuddybud

Replacing 'Nodaji (Bonanza)' on part 2 of Sunday Sunday Nights will be 'Parody Theater', and on part 1, they will air 'Star special ranking' which aired on Section TV Entertainment News. 'Special ranking' will be participated by Kim Yong Man, Lee Sung Mi, Shin Jung Hwa, Kim Gura, and Nicole (Kara).

These two corners will air for 4 weeks, and will soon be replaced by another.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910201744541001

translated by: thebuddybud@karaholic

the original article is... much longer, but this is the only part where it mentions anything about Kara.

Also, I'm still not over the shock of Nicole maybe leaving SGB...

Nodaji wasn't as exciting. But I still watched it because of Nicole, Jaebum, Chansung, and JoKwon.

I'm sad she left Star Golden Bell. I wonder if they're gonna find another star who can't speak Korean

Well. Anyways, I hope they find a new game for the replacement. I'm sure she'll land another MC'ing

Role when they come back in November (: Thanks for sharing.

I don't seem to get over the fact that Nicole is leaving SGB. I will stop from seeing this show...but I'm curious to see the new segment to be replace Nicole's game... I'm so happy that I read this news. I still can see Nicole in a segment every week....at least for 4 weeks.

Hm, maybe I read this wrong, but I didn't see any mention in the original article about Nicole possibly leaving Star Golden Bell?

It doesn't lol.. but it kind of relates to this article..

anyways.. i'm glad nicole can move on with other projects.. i'm curious to see what this is about though

thanks Jin.

i'm sad coz:

1) SGB won't be tha same without Nicole.. and Jaedong (will still watch it but with less enthusiasm)

2) Nodaji will be scrapped due to luke warm response -- no more Nicole ...

but i'm also glad that she'll be appearing on the Sunday nights segment even though only for 4 weeks.

And with the end of their promo of Mister, they'll hv more time for individual stints and hopefully

Nicole will be invited to more variety shows..

whatever happens, i'll always search high and low for any clips containing Nicole! Nicole jjang!!! :wub:

Nicole jjang !!!!!!! WE WILL MISS U !!!!!!!!! T____T !!!!!!

Why dun they just make a variety show where Kara members can be host by taking turns ?!!!! AHHHHHH ~

Hopefully Nicole get get get more more more invitation !!!!! She's Cute , funny , pretty , humourous and so much more de lo !!!

Thx for da post ~~

Kara Jjang jjang jjang !