[2009.10.21] 'Star GoldenBell' signature corner 'Level with Me' has ended

thebuddybud

5ls94n.jpg

KBS2's 'Star GoldenBell' is matching the Fall changes (TV programs in Korea usually have changes during the Autumn), and is changing its format. Following this, Kara's Nicoles signature corner 'Level With Me' will also end.

One representative said "In order to follow the Fall changes, 'Star GoldenBell's games will somewhat change," and "The popular 'Level With Me' has also ended" he reported. 'Star GoldenBell' has already finished filming with its new format.

With 'Level With Me' ended, naturally Nicole will also leave 'Star Golden Bell'. Recently, Nicole has even appeared as a guest, but it will be hard to see her as a permanent cast. Kara's Gyuri will receive Nicole's baton and will plan to appear as a new permanent guest.

'Level with me' and even 'Star GoldenBell' has had many changes to its original foundation, transforming into a new look. One representative said "Since Star Golden Bells format hasn't changed for such a long time, we've been told its been getting old." and "In order to bring fresh and new entertainment, we had to change the games".

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910210931131001

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

this is me when i read this article

2mglfdk.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity Nicole couldn't stay on for the new changes. But it's not all loss. She has been on that show for quite some time now (maybe, even longer than Seungyeon's SSGB?) It was a wonderful opportunity for her. It definitely boost her popularity and helped to promote Kara in some ways. I'm sure we will still be seeing her on a lot of other varieties after this.

And now, it's FINALLY time for Gyuri to finally have her chance to shine and show people a side of her which they probably aren't aware of. We should be glad they picked Gyuri to replace Nicole and not other members of other girl groups. lol

Hooray to SGB PDs for picking Kara members! :D

Thank Youu Jin!

buaaah! T.T I'm gonna miss Nicole! she was my main reasn for watching SGB! T______T

well, at least Gyuri wil be instead of her which makes me happy ^^

KARA Jjang!

My reaction after reading no Nicole on Star Golden Bell's Level With Me was so much this: T_T

After reading the article it changed to : YAY! Gyuri solo activites. ;D

For Gyuri's new segment, I hope it will be as funny as Nicole's.

I love Gyuri's princess/goddess syndrome,

I never got tired of it. Can't wait.

But, I'm sad there will be no Jaedong either. He's hillarious, but what can I do. T_T
Edited by xlovemelody

Aww..Nicole had been on 'level with me' for so long..Its rather sad to see her leave.

On the other end, i am really happy that gyuri finally get to be a permanent guest.

She seldom did solo works before. It might turn out to be good for her.

Thanks for the translations!

bittersweet indeed..

Most of us were aware of her leaving.. but i guess i was more shocked b/c i figured the reorganization would happen later.. but now thinking back it's fall so yea lol. Nicole knew this was coming and since gyuri's going to be on i'm sure she'll support her anyway :D. Can't wait to see what Gyuri will bring and yes hopefully people will see her more than just the "goddess" concept.

thanks Jin.

with nicole's amazing segment coming to a close, i hope they can get a double hit on varieties as well with gyuri becoming a permanent cast member :D

though it's up for discussion what her purpose on the show will be, there will no doubt be a lot of laughs and hopefully articles to create more hype... can't wait for what gyuri has to say =D

thankfully they are not outright replacing nicole and put her corner to rest but hopefully they'll invite her more as a guest as well

... it's kind of sad they don't let her stay for like a 1 year anniversary (and sy too)... i bet the staff would miss her too, they better have done something nice for her for the last taping! =[

awww, i'm going to miss nicole's segment

only watched sgb cause of nicole and level with me, such a hilarious game xD

wonder how nicole feels to be a guest other than on the level with me segment

can't wait to see what kind of game gyuri's going to get

Kara's Gyuri will receive Nicole's baton and will plan to appear as a new permanent guest.

AWESOMENESS INDEED!

I know we're all sad about Nicole leaving.. but on the bright side, GYURI will be on? Can you can predict how HILARIOUS she's going to be? The new corner is going to be so EPIC! I hope SGB plan something fun for Gyuri! Maybe they'll have an English corner for her.. we all know how Gyul's Engrish is.. XD.

Thanks for the translation!