[2009.10.21] 'Star GoldenBell' signature corner 'Level with Me' has ended

thebuddybud

Really sad that Nicole is leaving.

She's definitely on top of my list for Level With Me Guests

Nicole

Donghyun

Foreign Guests(Djamilla and Ricky Kim)

Honestly, SGB has gone through so many changes.

I know I'm not the only one that really loved the first Bell line(Kim Chang Ryulr, Kim Gura, other names escape me).

Though this recent Bell line is also very funny.

We'll have to see, change can be both bad and good.

Though yay on Gyuri getting her own segment.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad to see nicole's departure from SGB... but wishing her luck in other variety shows..

but at the same time, happy that Gyuri is finally getting a solo stint.. it's good that it's her instead of some other giirl group..

I really hope that it would air on KBS World , or else i wont get to see Nicole anymore !! AND ASTRO HAD BETTER GET MORE KOREAN CHANNELS BEFORE I SENT A ROCKET THERE !!! HAHAHA !!! xD !!! With Gyuri here she could ease my mind , at least i still get to see Kara's Goddess leader !! xP

Thanks alot for the post !

Nicole jjang ! Gyuri jjang ! ♥

Sure, Nicole's been the spirit of SGB during the time she hosted her segment! She must have contributed a lot to the popularity & rating of the show I bet. When watching the fancam & saw her expression, I thought she's going through some kinds of mixed feelings, when sitting in the guest line instead. I was surprised to hear the news too bcos though I knew she was gonna leave, I didnt expect this soon.

But hey~ Gyuri will take over it!!! Isnt this so awesome? YAY! I think Nicole's regret would be soften too lol and this is definitely a chance for Gyuri to SHINE!!!! Omg just keep thinking on how she's been underrated just hurt me >< now she's given a very good chance to expose herself & personality. I find people already complaint about Gyuri being worse than Nicole for sure, how ridiculous that is. Im sure Gyuri would do great, w all her humor & wittiness, she would bring lots of laughters and another new interesting side the segment as well!!! To me the staffs have made a nice pick.

It's a pity Nicole couldn't stay on for the new changes. But it's not all loss. She has been on that show for quite some time now (maybe, even longer than Seungyeon's SSGB?) It was a wonderful opportunity for her. It definitely boost her popularity and helped to promote Kara in some ways. I'm sure we will still be seeing her on a lot of other varieties after this.

And now, it's FINALLY time for Gyuri to finally have her chance to shine and show people a side of her which they probably aren't aware of. We should be glad they picked Gyuri to replace Nicole and not other members of other girl groups. lol

Hooray to SGB PDs for picking Kara members! :lol:

Thank Youu Jin!

YEAH. Agreed. Its good that its still kara! Ooh. i take back my words, i will now watch sgb still cos of gyuri!~ YAY. KARA FTW:D

But nicole, i love her most :/ i'll miss her sooo much but glad that she's got more shows! Hope they will be well received! KARA JJANG!

It's a pity Nicole couldn't stay on for the new changes. But it's not all loss. She has been on that show for quite some time now (maybe, even longer than Seungyeon's SSGB?) It was a wonderful opportunity for her. It definitely boost her popularity and helped to promote Kara in some ways. I'm sure we will still be seeing her on a lot of other varieties after this.

And now, it's FINALLY time for Gyuri to finally have her chance to shine and show people a side of her which they probably aren't aware of. We should be glad they picked Gyuri to replace Nicole and not other members of other girl groups. lol

Hooray to SGB PDs for picking Kara members! :lol:

Thank Youu Jin!

YEAH. Agreed. Its good that its still kara! Ooh. i take back my words, i will now watch sgb still cos of gyuri!~ YAY. KARA FTW:D

But nicole, i love her most :/ i'll miss her sooo much but glad that she's got more shows! Hope they will be well received! KARA JJANG!

well this seriously is a bad idea, it may be old but it is so popular, why they change it

i start to fall in love with Nicole is all because of the show and now this ><

zzzzzz

but luckily they are smart enough to have Gyuri as part of the show

ahw ill miss nicole and the game :/

gyuri as perm guest.. hmmz.. how will that be..

wonder how sgb will change too :/

nicole did great on the show....

yeah..its kinda like 50-50 or bitersweet situation..lol.. we all know that Nicole unni have to quit long ago but it came too quickly lol..i mean like many of u i also started to pay attention to SGB cuz of her lol.. its soo funn even though there are times when i dnt undertand it even with subs!haha.. on the other hand, Gyuri unni is a PERMANENT guest so thats something already for me..im glad they didnt choose someone else..hihi..but hopefully, Gyuri unnis will be as funny if not more entertaining than Nicole unni hehe.. cnt w8!! btw, Nicole unni looked so pretty from that fancam when she was sitting as a quest haha

Edited by jenster23

i am soooooooooo saddddddddddddd

for me she and jaedong was the highlight of the show....

now that its over theres no reason to watch SGB>.....

i wonder how gyul will bring out her segment!