[2009.10.21] 'Star GoldenBell' signature corner 'Level with Me' has ended

thebuddybud

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! i've been uploading nicole cut in Star Golden Bell for a while.

and then what i'm gonna upload from now ? It always make me smile every Saturday TT

but i'm looking forward to Gyuri's segment too ^^

I will miss Nicole - Level with me a lot !

Thanks for the news ^^

I was sad at finding about the end of the level with me segment on SGB. It was the main reason I watch that show.

But then, Gyuri is coming on the show which makes it nice as well.

Looking forward to seeing Gyuri on the show even though Nicole will be no longer around.

i'm kinda sad that 'level with me' is over. But it's good for nicole since she has a new show. . .

and good thing gyuri will now be a permanent guest there

To sad Level With Me ends because It was the reason I watch SGB. Nicole and her segment was the funnest part of the show. But in the same time I'm so happy Gyuri will become a permanent. First because It's finally her chance, she doesn't appear a lot on shows contrary to the others members (except for JiYoung) and also because with her It could only be fun ! She always success to make everyone laugh each time lol.

Edited by Solin

its funny how level with me ended as nicole gets better in korean and explaining.

she use lesser sounds imitates and actions to explain the words nowadays if you noticed, in the past there is her trademark mickey mouse and stuffs. do you guys think that now she explains more normally, the producer of the show finds the segment less appealing and which is why they ended it now? honestly i prefer the earlier level with me when she just debuted

Omg.. Permanent guest <33 !! .. I wonder which line they'll be seating her in.. SO COOL <33 .. Maybe now Nicole can guest too ^^ I'd love to see that... Thanks for sharing !!~

EDIT: Omg.. Permanent guest <33 !! .. I wonder which line they'll be seating her in.. SO COOL <33 Thanks for sharing !!~

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 4 weeks later...