[2009.10.21] Girl group dream team rises again! 'Kara 4minute After School are givers of laughter!'

thebuddybud

ix78uo.jpg

Girl group dream team rises once again.

For a recent CF, Kara, 4minute, and After School had collaborated before, but recently they have gathered once again to appear on Might Mouth's new music video. The concept of Mighty Mouth's new single is a Wave of Laughter Virus, and the three teams will sport a happy and joyful appearance.

One representative said "The girl group members will be appearing in Mighty Mouth's music video" and "Because they were close with Might Mouth and the concept of the song was good, they accepted right away".

Kara has a deep relationship with Mighty mouth for Nicole's featuring on their song 'Love Class'. The two teams even gave themselves the nickname 'MasKara' line on many programs. 4minute and After School also had made news for Hyuna and UEE's casting on the 'Love Class' music video.

Besides these girls, many top stars have had wanted to appear in this music video and has been gaining interest.

Meanwhile, Mighty Mouth's new single 'Laugh' is a hopeful message about winning over tough times. This song was created for those who have lose their laughter, and for those people to cheer this song and regain their smile. With the featuring of top stars such as Yoon Eun Hye, Son Dambi, Han YeSeul and gaining interest at the same time, this time they are with In Sooni and gathering more interest.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910211808241002

translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic

who will be in that mv?!!

I'm curious,,,

is it only nicole or all the member???

Well, as the title eludes "dream team", I would be guessing that it will be the members of 4tomorrow... so most likely, the member from Kara to be there will be Seungyeon. We can always hope though =P

Well, as the title eludes "dream team", I would be guessing that it will be the members of 4tomorrow... so most likely, the member from Kara to be there will be Seungyeon. We can always hope though =P
One representative said "The girl group members will be appearing in Mighty Mouth's music video" and "Because they were close with Might Mouth and the concept of the song was good, they accepted right away".

I think all of them will appear on the MV instead, as the representative the girl group "members" so not just one and why not as their promotion for Revolution has come to an end, I guess they are able to put time to be on this!

This is great news! Can't wait.. Thanks for the translation.

cool

cant wait :D

as well for afterschool's comeback :D

Fighting all :)

KARA definitely would be the best choice for MM's latest project coz they have gone through a rough road to be what they are now. And they hv shown that they can remain committed and do their best in their troubled times..

So KARA hwaiting!!

i do hope all our girls will participate .. esp Nicole and jiyoung -- coz they're so cheery and energetic all the time. it seems that our girls are a hot commodity in the Korean entertainment market now!! yeayyyy!!

do keep us posted when tthe MV is out!! :o