Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

^^

thanks for the clip.

it may sound like spamming or it has been said too many time, but gyuri does look & is very beautiful, especially (many times) in the clip.

watched many of her earlier clips today, all were with her long hair straightened.

and she is always smart enough to speak well & counter-back all those difficult questions threw at her.

i tried really hard not to post all her yt links here, well almost did. :D

^

and one caring goddess too.

how wish i'm one of those camera men.

why not? at least post some of what you thinks the best :D thanks in advance.

and dont wish you were the cameraman, otherwise u'd faint and got fire the following day ;)

@mae

haha..now u mention it, they does a lil bit alike..

esp with gyul's hair like that xD

btw,i do anticipating gummy new songs..

some of her songs is great..

and since some of u didn't know about her..

she is a singer from YG entertainment..

but her last album was from 2008 i think..but she gonna make a comeback soon..

she is a great singer ^_^

@red4summer

haha,really? i didn't noticed it..

didn't too focused when i watched..need to rewatch it..

but yeah,i like it when they performing while enjoying it and looks relaxed :)

2052ws0.jpg

^

woot...Gyuri from ESPN Home King Run..??

I wonder what she do there...looks like she lost her baby... ^_^

Thnx for the GIf curbs...

I got Gyuri best shot from Kara MV...:

Gyuri Break it...

gyuribreakitshot.gif

gyuriprettygirlshot.gif

My favourite shot...Goddess Honey shot the best.... I like this too... xD

gyurihoneyshot.gifgyurihoneyshot2.gif

Gyuri cute....really2 miss Gyuri cute version...

gyurirockyoushot.gifgyurirockyoushot2.gif

more to come...

:)

0.0 our goddess is shining

viewimageq.jpg

viewimagevy.jpg

when I clicked the link to this picture, it came with a song...one of the repeating lines is "beautiful girl" XD

here's the link: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=pgr&a...page=3&bbs= ...anyone know the song?

viewimagep.jpg

viewimageas.jpg

12717706472010042022373.jpg

sitting like a goddess/princess =P

viewimageoa.jpg

viewimageyz.jpg

our Goddess looking sexy XD

cr: dc married

again...too lazy to actually take the time and click through all 16 pages that is Gyuri,,so it looks like I'll be apologizing after every post...either way, I'll continue photo spamming for Gyuri ^^

Edited by dr3amb1g3

@kaing

this is my ultimate favourite. love her goddess look in this strong heart. (long straight hair)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKgzebYnRU

and her cute side in another strong heart. she was so good at her speech while entertaining in a humble way. (long curly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyb8M2DM2o

plus her wittiness & confidence shown in sgb here. (mid-long mild curly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAsqN4m7LZY, all by worshiperxx.

or if you just solely want to look at her without bothering about the language, this sgb will do also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDP44dV8e4I

in fact, yt "gyrui cut" will get you many. watch her revolution dvd too.

the question now is whether you have the time.

@curbow

nice gif there from homerun.

wonder what did she perform to draw so many laughters?

is it only me? agreed that she should continue on acting screen after everything.

she's so natural in front of cam, but will not go deeper as it's not yet the time to talk about this "after thing". :aha:

@zara

kekekk, only 1 of break it mv?

she was awesome especially when she did the "it's over. my emotion" in black suit red tie.

nice mv gifs anyway. :)

@dr3amb1g3

nice pictures you have. thanks for sharing.

to me, she looks prettier in light makeup.

she doesn't need heavy makeup to enhance anything. people should realize.

Gyuri on Home Run King. It was so funny.. she was doing a gag but had her goddess composure, what an interesting combination loll

and I was online and I saw this article that mentioned Gyuri:

Gyuri of KARA was nominated as having an older face by netizens as well. The 1988-er is so beautiful that she could be called a goddess, but the KARA leader looks much older in comparison to her fellow members. However, netizens have not forgotten her great beauty because of this. Instead, they commented,

@red4summer totally agree that the "little to nomake-up Gyuri" is the best. Her Goddess-ness shines out the most with less make-up. but you have to admit that the last pic I posted is beauty incarnate XD

@mae there's been a lot of references to child actress Gyuri on variety shows lately, and then getting her to act out scenes and stuff (for example, in SGB episode 280)...I hope that the talk isn't just talk and there are actually plans. I'd so totally watch the kdrama or whatever if it's Gyuri.

@mae

agree....I want Gyuri to continue her acting career...

unfortunately Kara schedule too pack...so she has to do it after Kara schedule on break...

I really2 want to watch her acting again....older face...haha~ its because of her face is big..thats why...jjang..!!

gorgeous big face.....!!

@curbow

you miss post this Gif...

Gyuri brilliant move....

gyuritrick.gif

and Gyuri sometimes can be scary...even to child...hoho~

gyuriespn2.gif

I love that part in the show.. thanks!

I'm wondering she has to have gotten proposals b/c SeungYeon had before and that was when KARA wasn't as popular as a group.. plus other idols are working in dramas and I want Gyuri to show what she's got. I think she has potentional to be very good... Gyuri's antics on these shows.. it's acting lol and see how many people fall for it? haha.

its because of her face is big..thats why...jjang..!!

gorgeous big face.....!!

omg dont say that!! for some reason thats like the worst things ever for koreans. i think her face is normal sized. thanks for the gifs. i love that shes showing more of her dorky side.

have you guys watch the newest mnet radio? gyuri was really really cute. she was all shy because of hoyoung from G.O.D. but still going after him wtih confidence. :thumbup1:

I would kill to see her in a drama. didn't gyuri say dsp was considering it? they really need to better promote their artists. with all the interest in gyuri's childhood acting this would be perfect time for her to play a role in a drama or something.

woot..10 replies in a day!!

jjang!! love it..haha..

@zaimi

woah..u making a lot of gifs from the mv..great job!!!

will be waiting for more..

and the homerun, thx for completing it..lol

she really funny there :)

@dreambig

woah thx for all the pics of the goddess..

the beautiful goddess :eyelove:

@mae

thx for the news..

i do agree she looks older than her age, and ham looks younger than her age..

that's why the 88'line is 'weird' together..lol

-------------------

and bout the talks that she need to comeback acting again..

i agree in some way..

she is good in acting..or even in variety shows,she really does a good job too..

but i don't want her to do it in her kara's days..or at least when kara is promoting sumthin..

i've had enough of kibum,jiyeon,and some others artist..

i really didn't want it to happen to kara too..

and even without acting, she already seems very exhausted with the whole lupin's promotion..

maybe i'm selfish,but i will say no for her to acting now..

but i'm glad that she got the SSTP DJ :(

^

haha~ this thread really2 alive...

haha~ yeah...I hope Gyuri will not be like Kibum...

the most important now is Kara activity....

and congrats Gyuri for being a DJ at SSTP...

talk about Gyuri in a variety show...I got these...

one of the best word comes from the goddess Gyuri....

gyuricool.gif

woot..10 replies in a day!!

and bout the talks that she need to comeback acting again..

i agree in some way..

she is good in acting..or even in variety shows,she really does a good job too..

but i don't want her to do it in her kara's days..or at least when kara is promoting sumthin..

i've had enough of kibum,jiyeon,and some others artist..

i really didn't want it to happen to kara too..

and even without acting, she already seems very exhausted with the whole lupin's promotion..

maybe i'm selfish,but i will say no for her to acting now..

but i'm glad that she got the SSTP DJ :P

LOL.. I don't watch those other idols... I want her to act b/c that's something she'll shine at.. as the other members have had their chances to shine.. Gyuri, really hasn't and plus I know acting is her other passion. I think she is a force to be reckoned with so I just want her to show what she has to offer. DSP said they are focused on group activities right now.. but Hyunjoong did BOF while the other members where busy.. I think there is a good chance it'll happen.. though not this year..in the future.

@curbow

well.. to be honest when most people think of kara they think nicole or hara. nicole had sgb and hara has invincible youth, i dont see what would be so bad to give gyuri a moment in the spotlight. i think she really could shine with acting.

but right now im so happy that gyuri gonna be a DJing for shimshimtapa. finally her abilities are being official recognized!

pqysL.gif

Rofl, Gyuri's so badass. The first time I saw her was in MBC's Come to Play with KARA and SNSD. I loved the part where Tiffany imitates Gyuri and her narcissism. xD Gyuri's just so funny. Her love for her own beauty is quite something. I like how she's so honest about how pretty she is, lmao. I'm looking forward to learning more about her in the future! x] Gyuri hwaiting!

would love to see her going acting on screen too, but i do agree with curbow.

let's put the thought on hold for a while, and concentrate on kara first.

i mean going acting is her far term ambition or our dream, so there is no hurry now.

so inorder not to tired her up too much, sstp dj-ing is good enough for present situation.

i'm kind of kdrama supporter too, so i really3 love to see her on screen somedays doing all sorts of roles.

with her talents, opportunities will sure wait & knock at her when time arrives.

she knows & we understand.

let's be patience for now. :D

hmm i think she should ride the wave of interest in her acting and start acting professional again here and there in supporting roles. you say theres no hurry but from what i've seen koreans' interests change with the wind. i hope after kara's japan activities we see her in something. id be really happy if gyuri did a little acting in between kara activities, i'd even start watching kdramas if they had her in them!

tumblr_l193korw3C1qbr5ymo1_400.jpg

^saw this on tumblr. come on she looks perfect in that. :eyelove:

thanks for posting those pics gyuri + straight hair is :eyelove:

Edited by daebak

@kaing

this is my ultimate favourite. love her goddess look in this strong heart. (long straight hair)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKgzebYnRU

and her cute side in another strong heart. she was so good at her speech while entertaining in a humble way. (long curly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyb8M2DM2o

plus her wittiness & confidence shown in sgb here. (mid-long mild curly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAsqN4m7LZY, all by worshiperxx.

or if you just solely want to look at her without bothering about the language, this sgb will do also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDP44dV8e4I

in fact, yt "gyrui cut" will get you many. watch her revolution dvd too.

the question now is whether you have the time.

haha thanks a lot for your guide. i watched the Strong Heart part and I fell in love with Gyuri because of that :D you must be a girl right? i mean you kind of focus on her hair and stuff. sry if im wrong :D

and yes, when it comes to Gyuri (and KARA), I dont bother the language anymore, though I'd still prefer to understand what they say actually.

edit after watching these: this guy worshiperxx must be really obsessed by KARA and especially Gyuri haha :)

Edited by kaing

@daebak

wow...that pics awesome...

nice2...suit her...after watch that pic...I prefer Gyuri in Historical drama...

like Chuno..maybe she can take Lee Dahae role....hohoho~

haha~ hope she can act at least in one Historical drama soon...and her role is a Lady role like Lee Dahae.....jjang..!!

omo! i've opened someone's tumblr. its a fan made gyuri tumblr.

ive read its description. and this goes it.

♥ park gyuri 박규리 : leader of kara. main vocalist. originally a rapper. piano and drums. child actor. hilariously witty. insomniac. food feen. gorgeous. gyutiful. goddess.

↑ so shocked! she was a DRUMMER? wtf. :)

cool gyuri unnie!!!! i wanna learn drums.. and i want you to teach me! LOL!

SOURCE : http://heartgyuri.tumblr.com/

Edited by me♥gyuri