Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

thx a lot for all the pics too daebak, nov and tine :thumbup:

she is really a goddess..

esp on the BW pics <3

and i love the caps from the sendvoice tine!! :wub:

thx daebak for the karaya pics too..

they are awesome..

i'm wondering how many photoshoots they took in total..

hm should we make a new thread so updated pics of karaya can be added and the download link for it too??

@FyoRSica hi welcomes!

@curbow thanks for the gifs! how cute was gyul when she danced a little bit of mister? heh.

this thread needs MOAR spazzing!!! where are all the spazzers at?

animalprints25.th.jpgtumblrl36m0ms8qj1qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl36m8uf0y41qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl36nfenq6g1qbr5ym.th.jpg

tumblrl36p2m6n971qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl36wlabe7y1qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl36wogbdpj1qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl359h0njbq1qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl359qsri4n1qbr5ym.th.jpgtumblrl35960xz2u1qbr5ym.th.jpg

gyul really is too pretty... but lately shes been looking so exhausted. her schedule is so full and im sure she preparing extra hard for their upcoming japan promotions plus her troubles sleeping... i really hope shes not pushing herself too hard. her health and well being should come first.

thanks for the gifs from baseball pitching, i love the butt tease.

if i was the doosan bear, i wouldn't have worn the gloves & living the dream inside the bear head.

thanks for her pictures from the crown bakery fansign too. thumbnails are lots easier.

find she has that extra prettiness when she looked upwards.

there, she looks bit like a korean actress of mine.

& welcome fyorsica to gyul world, hope to see you around. :D

no prob guys..it's been a while since the last time i'm making a lot of gifs

@daebak

haha it's much better right now here..

at least the number of spazzers are growing than my 1st coming here

btw, yep..since the lupin's promotion started until now, i never seen gyul without that tired looks on her..

no matter how much she smiling and all, i still can see her exhaustion in her faces, esp in her eyes..

the price u need to paid for becoming very famous..*sigh*

^

yep, just like us, though tired & with time constraint, we still come here spazzing about the girl(s) we adore.

what's more important is gyul (they) is happy with what are achieved so far.

borrowed what she said, "not to think the road is ending, but to keep on running while looking broadly".

so hope she'll get more "tired" or rather success. :P

^^

yeh, she's the best leader around & she's ours. :)

@eric

lmao..yep..that's true..

but it still makes me sad to watch her like that :)

but as long as they enjoy it..

it's a good thing :)

@dizismine

yep..she is indeed a great leader..

for me, she is one the 2 best leader from k-pop idol group that i've known so far..

didn't mean the others were bad though :D

she really humble, she rarely being in a spotlight when she were with the other members..

but once a leader needed, she will step up immediately..

-------------------

anyway, a lil bit weird, but i don't think i've seen this one shared before..

or do i miss it??

@curbow

is that right? well i still wish for moar spazzing ... :)

i feel concerned seeing her so tired lately too. it does mean theyre being more successful but i still dont understand why korean entertainment companies feel its necessary to run their talents all into the ground. sleep is really important to overall health, shouldnt they want to protect their talent's health? dont they care? ... wouldnt they perform better if they were well rested? its cruel.

168fr01.jpg

goddess.

you guys have to watch these:

@FyoRSica

wow..awesome..haha

of course, we can be gyul's spazzer together here :)

@daebak

is that right? well i still wish for moar spazzing ...

sorry but i didn't understand about it :)

ahh it's all about work though..

and sumtimes it's hard to know whether the company that forced them, or the artist itself that choose to do it..

but honestly, i choose them for not being too overpopular if it means they can have a better health..

ahh i saw that fancam :)

more gyul's fancam :)

hope more peope will see & sense gyul is getting too tired with each passing day.

she's already suffering from insomnia but now with sstp which is basically a daily (almost) work at mid-night, it just worsens.

though some are recorded, they didn't help much or improve anything.

sorry but its schedule arrangements are too tight, or ridiculous imo.

i know as an singer idol, it's hard work all the way, especially during album promotion.

but outside it, she should be given opportunity to recharge & not to stretch working endlessly.

not sure if it's entirely her decision but she should consider weighing between health & work.

"inner self may be strong-willed but outer self is continuously exposed to wear & tear, unawarely."

@red4summer : yeah...and i think on the daytime she still got her school right? well idk who's responsible for that, but i think Gyuri really love DJing, so i guess at least she had something to do at night to handle her insomnia, still hope she could maintain her health wisely too XD

its been a while since i saw Gyuri being dorks like this LOL

2vty4br.jpg

....this happen when she lipsync to Run Devil Run XD

hahahahah that gyuri want pizza video is hilarious xD

temptation of pizzas..

It's good to be a boy idol huh? they can just eat whatever they want, but girls cant even eat a single pizza because of weight....

i think thats only shindong.. :D

other male idols probably control their diet to have lean muscles. public figure for public scrutiny huh? gyuri's on a diet... but i hope she doesnt lose too much and become a runway model like stick person. i think she has (or had? :mellow:) a nice curvy figure.

tumblr_l3jzcqDDW31qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

OAsgt.jpg

B0g1Z.jpg

1Bbn6.jpg

ovaugl.jpg

mTMuc.jpg