Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

actually i just want to know what was on gyul mind upon seeing the picture? lol, she must be holding back herself from crying out to all her people. lol.

i love the one posted by stanley. her expression before or after? hahah.

AHH just saw the preview for Strong Heart next week and Gyuri's idol.. HOT's Tony An is there as well.. want to see if she goes into fangirl mode like she did for Tiger JK :)

lol i remember her fangirling over tigerjk. that was really cute how nervous she was, she tripped over her words. :lol:

gyuri has really improved her japanese it sounds like (gyuri talks near the end):

1288886153_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC1.jpg

1288886153_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC2.jpg

1288886153_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC3.jpg

what is there to say? beautiful. i always think she looks great with straight hair.

^yeah, I've noticed that too. But I think it is particularly for shows and that she isn't conservative in her personal life because we always see her in shots and low cut t-shirt in off screen pics. I remember that Gyuri said that her parents watch most to not say all her performances and perhaps she's very conscious of that and it impacts her clothing style? That's the only explanation for me. :confused1:

But I actually like it that she's like that. As Kara's leader, she sets somewhat a certain clothing standard by the way she dresses and behaves.

i dont mind gyul conservative! (: even she's being more covered up den the other members,she still look pretty! (:

But I actually like it that she's like that. As Kara's leader, she sets somewhat a certain clothing standard by the way she dresses and behaves.

agree on that with Sarah09!

i dont think gyuri is conservative, not for korea atleast maybe for north america. the ideals she has are a bit progressive for korea. its one of the things i really like about her.

she has wore some lowcut things before... i could post them but itll make everyone nosebleed! im not sure why she was covered up in jumping. maybe she ate carbs before the shooting and didnt have a perfect flat stomach. :lol:

@firewater07 thanks for posting! hmmm im not sure about her dress i need to see close ups :whistling:

http://www.dramastyle.com/show/SBS-Kang-Shim-Jang/

The Gyuri/Tony Ahn cut starts ~46 minutes in. 10 minutes of pure win right here XD

It's unsubbed but you don't need to know much to get a kick out of it.

Thanks for posting. I couldn't resist and watched it at work. That's so Gyuri, she's good at rubbing it until there is nothing to rub which I love about her. :thumbup1:

thanks for the link! i'm more interested in what did jing say about gyul. lol, i need subs. btw looks like gyul would be sharing again in the next episode?

I think Jiyoung said something along the lines of, for their Shabekuri appearance, Gyuri excessively prepared a self-introduction along the lines of "Hi, I'm the goddess Gyuri, in charge of beauty and charisma" and said "megami" would be the best word to describe her and threw the hosts off for a second XD

And it seems like it! You can never have enough goddess talk lol.

btw,did Park Gyuri and Tony An made a love scandal on Strong heart...??

hope the strong heart sub can explain it...lol

Goddess Ice cream CF..!!

gyuristrongheartcf1.gif

she can be really2 cute when she's serious doing it... ^_^

Edited by Code

I totally ROFL-ed at Jing dissing the dirt on our Megami sama on Strong Heart hahahahaha. I can't believe they even showed the clip where Gyuri was being all goddess like in Japan! Love our confident leader to the max <3 Can't wait for the subs too!