its the show "3 thousand quiz"

gyuri wasnt on the show.

but someone called her on phone.

and gyuri kept asking "who are you?"

could someone help me please?

THX!

1303829676.jpg

Edited by xjenx

I consider myself a very proud person and I can definitely relate to Gyuri's personality. I think there's nothing wrong with being arrogant as long as you are not rubbing it in to anyone. Even science says that having an ego, not necessarily big and vainful ego, builds confidence.

Edited by Atarxia

^

i agree! here we have two proud persons posting consecutively. lol.

the misperception between confidence and arrogance is represented by the lack of it from the person whom has misinterpreted in distinguishing the differences.

life's full of challenges & criticism, one may have survived better if one bends where the wind blows but she doesn't (i don't). she earns my greatest respect & in highest esteem. kinda self-appreciation. :)

I consider myself a very proud person and I can definitely relate to Gyuri's personality. I don't think there's nothing wrong with being arrogant as long as you are not rubbing it in to anyone. Even science says that having an ego, not necessarily big and vainful ego, builds confidence.

i agree honsetly i envy that kind of personality because they can react well with confidence and courage in every situation they encounter, i think arrogant is not the right term hehe aniwei i cant think of a better term so ill stick to dat haha XD

arrogance is definitely way more different from just having confidence in one's self.. but what can we do? our world is full of pretense, false hope, hypocrisy etc.

Gyuri is indeed one in a million person (goddess)...and some are too blind to see that.. hating her is their loss!

rWKzl.gif

narrow minded individuals aren't welcome in gyutifuls club anyway :) so just let them be!

guys, don't forget that gyul is singing city hunter ost. the drama which hara is debuting in will be released on 25th may. with them currently busying preparing for their next japanese single/ablum, i hope the ost has more or less done deal. so perhaps it'll be "leaked" soon because the drama preview should be around the corner.

i'm not tired to say, i'm so proud of park gyuri.

^

another nice work han! i like her looks on the middle botton one..

and if u wanna sailor version, i miss it :D

red

hmm that's right, it's less than 1 month, the preview should be here.

i hope the OST will be one of the main one..

so next time we want to see her tongue sticking out, we have fans chasing after her? lol.

^

since jcl, i'm longing for cute gyul too. from the look at it, the next single (あいしてる) could have answered my wish. doesn't it?

I am watching Gyuri when she performed pretty girl 2 years ago. She have such pullable and chubby cheeks. :D I kind of missed it.

It look like she have lose some of it now.

brWrX.jpg

vYeUt.jpg

Edited by Palaverist

^seriously, I prefer her at that time too. She was more goddess-like with her chubby cheeks...and actually, I do not care what weight she is and I think most of her fans do not either...as long as she is healthy and she has been since her debut, that's all that matters. But I do prefer her with a little bit of more cheeks :)

ahahaha it's fun to see old times again.

gyul changes a lot since her debut in her own way.

most of us will always prefer a healthier one too..

but sometimes, in the ruthless place like music industry it's hard to see.

i'm glad actually that the girls, although they worked hard, they are not into the extreme side like a couple of group out there.

Yep the old times. Some of us wish to rewind back to that time to change the way we do things. I prefer Gyuri to be healthier too. That is more important. She had changed since then but I believe she is a better person. Some things important may be left behind in the process. For those I hope she find something to fill it up.

A little more of childlike cheeks is good too. It seems to be the passing of untroubled and unconsidered times as those cheeks lose its chubbiness. Gyuri is more careful despite her massive aura. What gave her the strength?

Edited by Palaverist

@monkiesxrule yes, its done! one article about it is aleady out! but its not yet translated!:)

oh!puffy gyul! she looks less of a goddess then but yeah, i prefer her to look healthier too! :)

i believe its her parents, members and her fans are the ones who gave her strength to be what/who she is today!