Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

haha! kara4life the last two caps are just hilarious!

all of them busy fanboyign eh!

eric thanks for that!

wonder if the students really did focus on what she was saying!

besides the fact that i don't understand what's she was saying,..

i'm just naively looking at her the whole time i'm watching it.. :sweatdrop:

as confident as always, gyul looked pro in handling the speech, wasn't she?

i don't know if that was the q&a session or the whole sharing session but i hope there are more coming up.

the students should have requested some solo performance from gyul, or threw her some difficult (personal) questions. lol.

thanks for the updates!

if gyuri were to give a lecture, i'd know i would do that too LOL! this is what the presence of a goddess can do :rolleyes:

wonder if teachers did that too. teacher pyramid!! :lol:

also, wonder what the ratio of boys:girls is :tongue:

Edited by monkiesxrule

@karalife

That is what I call a pilgrimage. :P If only a lecture was as great as this. Gyuri should be a lecturer. I would expect 200 percent attendance even from the uninvited like those in the windows there.

I think the students do pay attention. So much attention that the would go broke.

^

i think i've seen it somewhere :lol: but yeah,i like her there too :D

i wonder how's her health right now. she really become quiet on twitter, though she is the one who start it first and was the most active before.

looked like gyul was playing with wavy hair extensions again. hahah.

karalr.jpg

gyul in strong heart recording. :)

i really want to hear from our leader on how she coped the days.

gyul.jpg

[c] kara-t

^knowing how a leader she is...I'm doubtful that she'd say or comment on anything that may have an impact on KARA as a whole or the future of KARA. She may pull the confident side again and indicates that KARA never had good moments and that's what has made them strong blabla...or that she had faith until the end...that would be a leader response and I won't be surprised that she pulls that one for the group's sake. :whistling:

She never said anything about what happened with Sunghee and it wouldn't surprise me again that she may also not say anything

Edited by sarah09

eric thanks for those pics :)

gyuri and her extensions again :)

that's their photograph in thailand right?

wonder what's that for?

^ well, knowing her character, i am also expecting her to keep it to herself..

but i'm also hoping that she'll impart some of her experience during that ordeal..

anyway, for sure kang hodong will be very careful of this sensitive talk.

this is from SH's preview..

VWrx1.gif

she did cry.. :(i cried along with her :(

but still, i'm glad that she let out some of the burden in her heart..

i'm still so proud of her :) proud to be a WORSHIPER! :)

PROPS TO THE TOUGHEST GIRL of KPOP!

of course knowing gyul, we would have guessed what she was going to share.

nothing that we wish to know will be unveiled but i still want to read her thoughts on how she spent those days.

i was so angry when i saw her tears, crying hard. i shall stop here..

red is proud to be a WORSHIPER too.

gyul.jpg

@gel

from i heard, they are shooting for a LG cf (korea activity). maybe a combination?

^ yeah yeah, it's from their LG cf! i just assumed it was for their jacket photo shoot. my bad! :sweatdrop:

i'm not even sure if this is accurate (this is from AKP) but i cannot just ignore this.

It was leader Gyuri that showed the most tears, however, as she said, “I had no one to turn to.”

i knew it wasn't good, but i didn't expect it to be this bad :(

to the point that Gyul felt she was alone in this fight :(

thank God its all over now...

after all, this made KARA stronger :)

"I had no one to turn to."

that was bad, wasn't it? but why? why was she alone?

i still believe they went for another reason, like a photoshoot for the next japanese single release.

see this choreography before? let me check up..

karaf.jpg

[c] kara-t

wah, she got her advance birthday cake!

t-kamilia are so nice... all Kamilia are nice though :rolleyes:

btw, the SH preview really make me cry... but im glad tht everything is fine and i hope it getting better...

KARA FIGHTING!

well, I have to withdraw my words. I am so happy that Gyuri did get a chance to let her emotions out...

When she said she had no one to turn to...that was heartbreaking but also very understanding...she couldn't go to her parents because they had an opinion about the lawsuit, not to DSP or the three other girls either because that would mean taking their side...and she could not rely too much on friends in the entertainment because it would impact the image and their perceptions of KARA members. Indeed, she must have been very alone but unfortunately at the time, it was the only way...Really sad that a 22 year old woman had to experience something like that...

True the conflict is supposed to be over but I am still waiting to see that little shine in her eyes...she is still hurting and to me it is quite obvious in the pictures and videos of KARA five. It's going to take her some time but at least I hope she knows that she is not alone anymore...

AHHH GYURIII~~~I already said how I felt about strong heart so I'm not gonna repeat myself, but I'm just so angry right now at the treatment of Gyuri. It seems like everyone was so out for their own interest that they left Gyuri all alone with only her self to confide in. I'm sure she talked to her parents but they can't do much seeing as how the other three parents where dominating the show and I'm actually glad that her parents didn't say anything. DSP can't do anything for her but make sure she is ok and try to get her group back together for her. And then the comment's from SY's father....ughh I'm gonna stop.

....and the fact that they all moved out of the dorm leaving Gyuri and Hara alone and then Hara was recording for idol special and IY most of the time, and the fact that they basically went behind her back and were obviously willing to leave her behind...ughh just so much emotion.

Gyuri is amazing and didn't deserve that treatment, and I hate how on the preview she looks like she can't bare to dance with them...she is so far away on that last pose that it just breaks my heart to see. It also bothered me how Gyuri and Hara were the only ones who really seemed to cry...AHH STOPPING NOW!!!!