Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Life brings change upon us whether we are ready or not, like it or not.

Forget what has happened because you cant change it.

Turn everything into motivation, face them with honesty and courage.

Work on your weaknesses and make your strengths stronger.

With confidence, no dream is too big for you.

Happy Birthday, Gyuri.

Thank You for being my inspiration and may all your dreams come true.

just caught the subbed strong heart (in chi) & fell in love straight away with the shy interaction between gyul & woohyuk.

lol @ gyul in describing her fan-grabbing his handkerchief soaked with sweat as fairy-like feather flying towards her.

and then how nice, woohyuk in response said that he did it on purpose.

not many male celebrities would do that on variety shows, so it pleased me a lot when gyul was getting all the attentions & cheers.

usually ost will be released one by one. i hope gyul's ost will be released soon enough.

~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Gyuri

You are amazing the way you are

You know you always have a lot of people loving you, so never back down

Pray for the future ahead of you

Oh her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause gyul you're amazing

Just the way you are

`````````````````````````

So...in your new age, new day...always smile... KAMILIAn's always support and protect you....no matter what... :)

Be strong our leader...every trials and challenges in your way just a little thing and you can through it...just remember, that your member and your people 'kamilians' always behind you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYURI....'Our Goddess', we love you!!!

*ps: that song is from Bruno Mars 'just the way you are', I found it very match with gyul...and notice it? The last girl in lyrics I change, to gyul...hehhehehe... :D

Edited by KamiliaBonnie

On this day in 1988, a goddess was born into the world.

Now 23 years later, she is captivating the world with her beauty, voice, wit, and charm.

No matter what the future holds for KARA's leader, this devoted Kamilia will never forget the smiles she has brought to my face.

Here's to the next 23 years of our Yeosin's reign. prostern.gif

Happy Birthday Gyuri! 11.gif

2 more days to the next strong heart episode, i'm dying to hear more from gyul.

these were the best from episode 77 from hara: (what hara said touched me a lot.)

when was the last time we sing together? it has been so long ago...

i sang with my heart tearing, was it the same with the rest??? (the answer to her silly question is a YES.)

^OHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY TELL ME THAT IS NOT GORGEOUS AND... you are blind. I'm sorry. holy fsdlkfs;dlkfsd she looks so GORGEOUS sigh. I like the picture with the green dress and the yellow dress thing. dang hope we get super hq scans soon.

:inluv: What a fashionista our Gyul. Nice to see such great variety in her outfits. They gave her a very mature feel without looking like an ahjumma *phew*. Anybody know if the the text says anything particularly interesting?

Strong Heart just ended and I must say that I am disappointed, although I expected it. I feel sad for Gyuri's grandmother and at the same time I am left wondering where the quote "I had no one to turn to" came from. As expected, the PD must have edited a lot of stuff, which again means, as I had assumed, we would never know what really happened unless we hear it from them. I am saddened though that this disclosure was edited but I believe it was probably the best for KARA...

edited a 12 hours filming into a 2.5 hours show, the whole content of the interview will be unknown.

but i'm surprised to learn that strong heart has edited its content after the preview showing.

so is that quote in the preview used as the lure? or at dsp request after reviewing for the sake of kara?

is it better this way? it depends on how you look at it.

for me, it raises more questions than answers. it fails to restore back my faith.

disappointed? no, it just confirms everything.

I'm going to save my full thoughts about KARA's appearance on Strong Heart until after the subs are out and I've seen the whole show myself. For now, I will agree with red4summer and sarah09 that Gyuri's part was not what I expected. I mean don't get me wrong watching Gyuri talk about her grandmother was crushing, and I could barely keep my eyes on the screen because I didn't want to watch her cry. Nonetheless I'm sure all of us were expecting KARA to talk more about the lawsuit, and it certainly didn't help that the PD put in that 'I had no one to turn to' quote into the previews.

finally i have managed to download the (sh ep78) sub, i'm going to watch it today!

shared in streambox this 480p gyul focused from dream concert.

[c] MrHoneyHammie

i have been checking constantly for new uploads from pgr880521 channel too.

yup, i need more than 1 version!

Edited by red4summer

About Gyuri's "I have no one to turn to" quote, I watched the chinese subbed version. It's there. Basically she didn't want to tell the other members since it happened during their debut in Japan last year, as she didn't want to affect their performance. Thus her statement that she had no one to turn to during her moments of grief. It was only later that the members knew about the whole thing.

Edited by grainy