Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

what is the name of this show ?

Do U have the download link with Eng Sub?

it's unconcealed talk channel v in 2008 but i don't think the links are there anymore.

it was the day when gyul was awarded a cup (trophy) for the "smelliest" feet. lol.

gyul.jpg

gyulk.jpg

Solo shots of Gyuri from the teaser for 'He's Indecisive.' I can't believe I got all this from a 45 second clip. If they release a full MV I'm not gonna get any work done at all. :sweatdrop:

3Q0v0.jpg

Ud43B.jpg

TGRxQ.jpg

9jRSf.jpg

ME9hK.jpg

I posted screencaps of Gyuri x Hyunyoung here in the KARAinbow thread.

Edited by gyuriFTW

gyuljing.jpg

not gyul-related? not really.

2 things:

- the sweet was given by gyul after jing complained about her sore throat (gyul is thoughtful and jing knows it.)

- jing is always gyul's baby (they look out oftenly for each other.)

Yes, we've finally found a J-Kamilia who likes Gyuri the best! :gyc3: She even got to shake Gyuri's hand. If I ever go to Japan or Korea I'm gonna hold up a HUGE poster with Gyuri's name on it so maybe I'd get to shake her hand too.

zYuqR.jpg

wbrzL.jpg

[c] AsianDream2013

in moving my ears close to the speakers, it's only then i can differentiate her voice in the ost.

tbh the first few times listening, they sound so alike. however now, it's clear. lol.

the lyrics.

Thank for the full ost and the lyrics Eric! :) It is a nice and happy song.

This is the first time I hear Gyuri voice blend so well with another voice that it seems almost indistinguishable. The change from Gyuri voice to Hyun Young voice is very smooth with very little separation. Very impressive combination! Dsp should have more duet of them like this.

Looking at the lyrics and listening to this song audiophile style in the dark with good volume on my headphone. I think it is like this need more listening to confirm because they blend so well like peanut butter and jelly.

Gyuri

Hyun Young

Together

Those in black I am not quite sure yet. Anybody with a super ear could correct me. :) I am hanging on to each word yet they sound really similar. :lol:

이유가 뭐가 더 필요해

iyuga mwoga deo pillyohae

도무지 이해되지 않는 마음이

domuji ihaedoeji annneun maeumi

이렇게도 떨려

ireokedo tteollyeo

자꾸자꾸 끌려

jakkujakku kkeullyeo

퍼즐같이 어려운 내 마음아

peojeulgachi eoryeoun nae maeuma

사랑은 너무 어렵다고

sarangeun neomu eoryeopdago

도저히 안된 다고 혼잣말을 해

dojeohi andoen dago honjatmareul hae

그런데도 떨려

geureondedo tteollyeo

매일매일 끌려

maeilmaeil kkeullyeo

다짐했던 내 맘이 나도 몰래 흔들려

dajimhaetdeon nae mami nado mollae heundeullyeo

왜이러니 너

waeireoni neo

벌써 잊었니

beolsseo ijeonni

몰라 그냥 한번 믿어 볼 꺼야

molla geunyang hanbeon mideo bol kkeoya

사랑 사랑 사랑 때문에

sarang sarang sarang ttaemune

아님 이별 이별 이별 때문에

anim ibyeol ibyeol ibyeol ttaemune

매일 잘해보려 해봐도

maeil jalhaeboryeo haebwado

흐린 기억 문뜩 떠올라

heurin gieok muntteuk tteoolla

눈물이 가득 적셔와요

nunmuri gadeuk jeoksyeowayo

이 사랑은 영원할까요?

i sarangeun yeongwonhalkkayo?

혼자 걱정스런 마음이지만

honja geokjeongseureon maeumijiman

바보 바보 같은 나니까

babo babo gateun nanikka

그댈 따라 걸어봅니다

geudael ttara georeobomnida

뜨릇드루뚜 뚜뚜뚜루 뚜뚜뜨르루 (뚜뚜뜨르루)

tteureutdeuruttu ttuttutturu ttuttutteureuru (ttuttutteureuru)

사랑은 너무 어렵다고

sarangeun neomu eoryeopdago

도저히 안된 다고 혼잣말을 해

dojeohi andoen dago honjatmareul hae

그런데도 떨려

geureondedo tteollyeo

매일매일 끌려

maeilmaeil kkeullyeo

다짐했던 내 맘이 나도 몰래 흔들려

dajimhaetdeon nae mami nado mollae heundeullyeo

왜이러니 너

waeireoni neo

벌써 잊었니

beolsseo ijeonni

몰라 그냥 한번 믿어 볼 꺼야 <<<I am putting full focus to hear. Twin voice?

molla geunyang hanbeon mideo bol kkeoya

사랑 사랑 사랑 때문에

sarang sarang sarang ttaemune

아님 이별 이별 이별 때문에

anim ibyeol ibyeol ibyeol ttaemune

매일 잘해보려 해봐도

maeil jalhaeboryeo haebwado

흐린 기억 문뜩 떠올라

heurin gieok muntteuk tteoolla

눈물이 가득 적셔와요

nunmuri gadeuk jeoksyeowayo

이 사랑은 영원할까요?

혼자 걱정스런 마음이지만

바보 바보 같은 나니까

babo babo gateun nanikka

그댈 따라 걸어봅니다

뜨릇드르뚜 뚜뚜뚜루 뚜뚜뜨르라

tteureutdeureuttu ttuttutturu ttuttutteureura

이 사랑은 그대만은 특별한

i sarangeun geudaemaneun teukbyeolhan

운명처럼 나를 자꾸 웃게 해

unmyeongcheoreom nareul jakku utge hae

내 모든걸 흔들어놔요 그대에게로 또!

nae modeungeol heundeureonwayo geudaeegero tto!

이 사랑은 영원할까요?

혼자 걱정스런 마음이지만

바보 바보 같은 나니까

babo babo gateun nanikka

그댈 따라 걸어봅니다

두루루뚜 뚜뚜뚜루 뚜뚜뚜루라 뚜뚜뚜르루 뚜뚜뚜르루

dururuttu ttuttutturu ttuttutturura ttuttuttureuru ttuttuttureuru

Credit lyrics: finnbucks.blogspot.com

Colour code: Palaverist

Edited by Palaverist

^wow, you guys have done such an amazing job. Thank you so much for the lyrics and the youtube link. YES, their voices blend so well together and I am happy that DSP is now "looking" for duet for Gyul with people whose voice can fit hers. Good to hear and I can't wait for her next OST (because it seems like she is liking ballad more and more and maybe perhaps more of them would pop up) :)

Oh one thing that I am disappointed about. I have not heard Gyul's song from City Hunter being played in the drama yet. When are they going to incorporate it. There is already 18 episodes so far or perhaps I've missed it? Is it going to be the finale song???

Edited by sarah09

^thank you for those caps. I was so disappointed that Gyul did not get an individual close up during the "to my boyfriend" video. I was waiting for that after the low quality youtube video that emerged previously. Oh well...

Nice job on the lyrics-voice matching Palaverist :thumbup1: Gyuri and Hyunyoung make such good duet partners. I didn't have any trouble telling who was who during the individual parts, but some of the together parts I wasn't sure if it really was them singing together or not. 'He's Indecisive' is much more upbeat than I was expecting, especially compared to 'Look Only at You,' but I guess it makes sense since City Hunter is a more serious thriller drama whereas Love is Elsewhere seems to be more fun and lighthearted.

Oh one thing that I am disappointed about. I have not heard Gyul's song from City Hunter being played in the drama yet. When are they going to incorporate it. There is already 18 episodes so far or perhaps I've missed it? Is it going to be the finale song???

I believe Gyuri's song is the theme song for the main female character. I hope it gets played eventually, but it's not unusual for character theme songs not to be used during the actual drama itself. I've listened to many OST's in the past and wondered to myself why there were so many songs I hadn't even heard before.

Red you and I seem to share a hivemind. I just finished dling Gyuri's MC cuts and refreshed this page just to see if you already made screencaps.

^

i have seen the date "6 oct" posted several times in sbox by grainy, though not sure how accurate as it crashes with the comeback. i believe fancams will be harder as it will be more strict?

[c] qkdqkdxjwudy2

idek from what show these were from..

i just loled soo much with her expressions!

is there something wrong with me? i still thinks she's sooo pretty here!!!

Hahaha.. I've never seen that expression before. I'd like to see that ep as well.

I'm dying to know where the gif in your signature is from. Man I need to have that.. bad!