Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

umm... Hi guys :)

this is my first post, bcos i don't where to post my first one, so i decided to post in the spazzing thread of my favourite KARA member, Park Gyuri !

nice to meet you guys :) and if someone of you guys doesn't mind to help guiding me here, i really need guides xD bcos the forum kinda confusing

lastly, please treat me well :)

umm... Hi guys :)

this is my first post, bcos i don't where to post my first one, so i decided to post in the spazzing thread of my favourite KARA member, Park Gyuri !

nice to meet you guys :) and if someone of you guys doesn't mind to help guiding me here, i really need guides xD bcos the forum kinda confusing

lastly, please treat me well :)

welcome to KH and Gyul's palace.

if you have any ques. don't be shy to PM any mods here

or just simply post in this thread, http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/14-karaholic-call-center/

enjoy your stay! let's spazz till we drop! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YXrj1.gif

wonderful gif from gbbj's tumblr. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-Kamilia, jjang stalking skill! :)

keep up the good work!

FC7Ju.jpg

BCeqH.jpg

cr: KamiliAsanama (twitter)

thanks for the welcome, gel♥pgy :)

i will spazz until I drop hahaha

and thanks for the advice, i will ask mods (btw, u r mods right?) if I have ques :)

i like blonde gyuri, well, that one factor gyuri is my favourite xD

but she is still like a goddess with dark brown hair, right?

btw, can u someone post a pict with gyuri's hair is twin tail? like the one in the date performance in the m!countdown :) i want to make it as my profile picture :)

Edited by mc_&KARA

@mc_&KARA

did you check step thread?

all 5 date performances from music shows are shared in there.

there're yellow (twice), green, pink and white.

imo, the one in mucore and the 2 inkigayo are the best because there are more still shots.

lastly, welcome!

qrBQZ.jpg

Just saw this on twitter. I guess it's a snippet of translation of KARA's appearance on Radio Star. With all due respect...PHEW, dodges a close one there. :sweatdrop: SM's handling of Dana and CJSH's careers are pretty much the poster child for wasted talent no? Gyuri would probably have gotten a poorly conceived debut and then left in limbo to waste away.

qrBQZ.jpg

Just saw this on twitter. I guess it's a snippet of translation of KARA's appearance on Radio Star. With all due respect...PHEW, dodges a close one there. :sweatdrop: SM's handling of Dana and CJSH's careers are pretty much the poster child for wasted talent no? Gyuri would probably have gotten a poorly conceived debut and then left in limbo to waste away.

Yeah, hopefully that never happened, regardless of the reason. :)

Edited by sarah09

qrBQZ.jpg

^ im glad she is so naive back then xD if not, i guess we son't be seeing gyul in KARA

“Those who know me already know this, but I’m the kind of person who would turn my back against the world before the world turns their back against me.”

— Gyuri (during Radio Star).

^ well, personally, i like this quote, beside it's gyul's quote, i also don't like world turns their back against me, it kinda hurt me inside, so better turns back to the world first before their turn back theirs

Edited by mc_&KARA

From what Gyul said on "Radio Star".I know that sounds a bit scary.But I bet that lots of people do that.seriously.just ...consciously or not.

And Gyul talked about that honestly.I admire that point of her.

However I personally agree with @red4summer that what she tried to tell is that she might be alone (on her purpose) sometimes but not a loner.

At last, As usual thanks for all nice pics sharing here :D.She's so cute<3 My favourite is Gyul in white dress and uniform teehee.Though it's clear that Gyul didn't know how to act playing violin :tongue:.

Whatever still love her~ :eyelove: