Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

These are the moments when i wish to understand korean, so i could know everything that happened on that Radio Star interview... I found this clip it is so funny and cute... Gyuri is so embarrased and I love the fact that she has a close friendship with a footballer. =D

cr: uploader: FiverPitchFA11

Im not sure who sent me the link... it will be funny, if it was from this forum XD (knowing myself it is very possible)

Edited by red4summer

i gave up.. since this is the way of sharing, then allow me to share gyul sponsor photos, all will be in here.

65661245.jpg

26776710.jpg

[c] Zephyrean@twitter

i believe some are shared around though not sure about the rest.

anyway let me shared all again.

44793110.jpg

82504768.jpg

[c] arkilaw@twitter

55521426.jpg

66776253.jpg

60131053.jpg

31902425.jpg

[c] dccarrot@twitter

So I watched this clip and couldn't help but notice how much Gyuri's japanese improved :scared: :scared: she was talking so fast it made me wonder if she was from japan or korea! Major props to gyul and our girls for taking the time to improve their japanese.

Gyuri looks so pretty in the video! Her dress was really nice. Her Japanese is good! I also hope she'll better!! "December; MBC will then air ‘Our One Night’ to fill its space. The new show is already gaining interest due to the rumored appearances by veteran artists like Kim Gun Mo and Cho PD, in addition to idols like Bang Yong Guk, G.NA, and KARA’s Gyuri." Cr:Allkpop I'm not sure exactly if she's a permanent guest or not...but excited!! Well it's rumoured...

Edited by iAyu