Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

^

her debut is on 10th dec so there's still time.

here's more about the show.

KARA’s Park Gyuri wants to drop her ‘goddess’ image + talks about MBC’s new program ‘RoolooLala’

At a press conference for MBC‘s new program ’RoolooLala‘, KARA‘s Park Gyuri remarked, “I thought that maybe it was time to let go of my ‘goddess’ image“, in regards to the image she has had since KARA’s debut.

“But my fans so eagerly want me to keep it. When I told them I wanted to let it go now, they were highly against it. So I just decided to accept it“, she said evoking laughter.

About ‘RoolooLala’, Kyuri said, “These days everyone is so focused on music programs and entertainment shows, but this program is different in the sense that we can share music with people more intimately, rather than on a large stage. We will be able to more effectively touch the hearts of everyday people“.

Rooloolala will be taking the time slot of ‘Cast by the Wind‘ and is a music variety program. The show will select a theme each week and tell stories and put on performances that are in line with that particular theme.

CP Kim Gusan remarked, “Our show doesn’t have a set format and it will be more free-flowing. It will take on different approaches through the music, and it will be more of an entertainment program than a musical one“.

Various stars such as Kim Gunmo, Cho PD, Kim Shin Young, Kim Yong Man, Ji Sang Ryul, Jung Hyung Don, Park Yong Guk and G.NA will be guest-starring alongside Park Gyuri, and the first episode airs on December 11th.

Source & Image: OSEN via Naver

allkpop

thank goodness, she listened and decided to keep it. lol

I must admit that I've taken some time off from the Goddess lately, perhaps due to disappointment or I don't know why. And then, I stumbled upon a picture of her which reminded me that she was still a young girl just learning how to navigate the K-entertainment industry and that she still has a lot to learn. Making mistakes is also part of learning...

Anyways, although I do love the latest pic of Gyuri at Kohaku's press conference, I feel like the dress she wore was a little too mature for her. Oh well, she was still beautiful in it.

I noticed that they do tend to put Gyul in the more "mature" outfits, but they should change it up a bit! Even thought Gyul looked really pretty it would have been nice to see her in something a bit more "fresh" and "young" I look forward to seeing what she will wear at the red-carpet for Kohaku...I hope they let her show her true age!!

I thought the dress for Kohaku was lovely but it looked too serious and mature next to Hara and Nicole's more fun dresses. They should have given her something a bit lighter in material or colour.

The way the KARA stylist dresses Gyuri annoy me sometimes. I think they are trying for a sophisticated, mature image but they take it too far sometimes. She's also curvy for a K-Pop girl as she actually has a butt, hips and boobs but they seem to try to play this down so she sometimes ends up looking too mature or the outfits don't flatter her.

^^

She was very elegant in the evening gown :D

I think most of the time the girls will have to agree with the choice of the stylists unless the girls vehemently objects, which I don't see them doing, since the girls would be respectful of the stylists decisions. But yeah, the stylists does not really know how to complement her gorgeous figure at all.

But she looks good here, but the stylists is probably the magazine stylist and not DSP :lol:

eW27M.jpg

Edited by black_green

preview to next week debut. i hope we can get some uploads on time.

[c] whitehand88

from ham tweet, she talked about doing some album recordings on 2nd dec.

not sure what but i hope it was for kara korean album!

(however since gyul is resting now, so probably not?)

74551503.jpg

81323014.jpg

@dccarrot

Thanks for all the scans. All so pretty! I still don't really get what Gyuri's show is about but, honestly, I don't really like Korean variety shows. I'd rather see her rest her throat.

@ red4summer: Really? Maybe it was just part of a club-like set-up feel for the song? I doubt she knows how to mix and scratch.

^

i remember i saw it somewhere but it didn't strike me that she's our gyul at first thought.

now you mentioned it, it could be her.

they will be performing in mbc gayo daejun after rushing back from kouhaku, so i don't know if it's too taxing on her to do the special performance. well, we're in for a treat!