sbs gayo

93588994.jpg

does anyone feel that the tube was too small? lol

44194759.jpg

[c] everkara

kouhaku message

[c] pusalma14

Edited by red4summer

i really doesnt feeling well looking at KARA perfomance these day..the perfomance was awesome, but Gyuri vocal is still missing, the vocalnord nodule must really hurt her.please DSP dont force gyuri vocal..no problem using backtrack. our KARA health must come first...jut pray our noona can get well soon

Edited by naruse

to all gyutifuls, a happy new year. it's time to strengthen all bonds with those you love.

new year represents the end of 2011 but a new beginning to 2012 too. it's a new start, to continue one's dreams and to start afresh with new resolutions. after what gyul had went through at the beginning of 2011, i have many wishes for this lady, i hope all hates will go away.

@kouhaku

gyul1kh.jpg

gyul2y.jpg

@mbc gayo

gyul3.jpg

^

thanks for sharing.

here're more from gyuleestar.

77036995.jpg

46926012.th.jpg 90306668.th.jpg 67214902.th.jpg 40835604.th.jpg 89666666.th.jpg 27209883.th.jpg 81725505.th.jpg 42271893.th.jpg 28428135.th.jpg 61452211.th.jpg 40689178.th.jpg 70173508.th.jpg 41916228.th.jpg 15708078.th.jpg 61745483.th.jpg 31830048.th.jpg 59152514.th.jpg 10582380.th.jpg 58320225.th.jpg 48234172.th.jpg 58466349.th.jpg 90439756.th.jpg

[c] as tagged

@phoenix.XD

lol, was it? i didn't notice when i streamed last week. let me find out more..

btw did she do it ("the kiss") in the next episode? urgh..

plus. did anyone else noticed how she was the only one in heels - in the rulru ralra shooting with rainbow - :lol2:

hahaa I thought I was the only one who would notice! Gyul is always in heels. I like how she chose the sneaker style heels to blend in though. Gyul is so fashionable. I don't think I have ever seen her in flat shoes, even on "off" days she always looks so glamorous.

I hope Gyuri can get rest and keep taking care of herself. She is so busy lately.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

lol.. smurf? episode by episode, i'm beginning to enjoy rulru ralra.

21958270.jpg

48729393.jpg

71418645.jpg

[c] gyurism@tumblr

Park Gyuri Wants to Meet SMAP Too

16946623.jpg

Other than the fact that her group will be performing in the most prominent music ceremony in Japan, Kara’s Park Gyuri seems to have more to look forward to than just the performance.

On December 29, Sponichi Annex reported that the rehearsal for the 62nd NHK Red & White Song Battle, to be aired on December 31, took place on December 29 in Tokyo. Kara was seen onstage this day in red clothing, singing a special Kara medley.

In a meeting with the press, the members of Kara mentioned they were very busy trying to attend year-end ceremonies and specials in both Korea and Japan, and said, “As soon as we get back [to Korea] we have a live broadcast, and tomorrow we’re coming back to Japan.”

When she was asked whether she wants to see any singers in person at the Red & White Song Battle, Park Gyuri said shyly that she wanted to meet SMAP’s Shingo.

SMAP is a beloved household name in Japan, as it is a group that has been active for 20 years. Its members include Kimura Takuya, Girls’ Generation Yoona’s ideal type, and Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, a.k.a. Cho Nan Gang in Korea, who promoted a single titled I Love You So Much in Korea.

Girls’ Generation and TVXQ will also be appearing with Kara on the 62nd NHK Red & White Song Battle.

[c] gyurism@tumblr

i think he's ranked after masaharu fukuyama. hahah.

a fancam @ the wedding by the faithful gyutifuls

[c] gyuleestar

63839737.jpg

73116592.jpg

[c] imbc

the reason why gyul was a smurf.

KARA’s Park Gyuri recently transformed into Smurfette.

The January 8 episode of MBC’s Lulu Lala will air Park transforms into Smurfette. It was a penalty for being late.

On January 6, the production crew for the show said Park appeared on the set to shoot the show in a beautiful dress like she was attending an awards ceremony. She showed off her beauty in a sexy red dress and captured the entire male crew’s eyes.

Even though she looked like a goddess, she arrived at the set little late and she had to disguise into Smurfette as a penalty.

Park, who wore blue makeup, said, “Why are you doing this to me?” But as soon as she started shooting the show, she showed off her great sense of humor and made the entire crew laugh out loud.

korea.com

KARA‘s Gyuri shocked her fans by transforming into a Smurfette!

Producers of ‘Lululala‘ had originally requested that she show up in a glamorous red carpet get-up. Gyuri obliged and arrived in a sexy red dress that emphasized her perfect figure and drew everyone’s attention.

Unfortunately, she was late to arrive, forcing producers to lay down a penalty. The sexiness lasted just for a moment, as she was transformed into a Smurfette backstage.

Gyuri quickly asked, “Why are you doing this to me?!” but immediately adjusted into her character once the cameras began rolling.

The episode featuring her Smurfette transformation airs on January 8th.

allkpop

more about her mc appearance. i read it somewhere that dsp turned down some because gyul schedule doesn't permit. :thumbup1:

Kara’s leader Park Gyuri will MC the 26th “Golden Disc Awards in Osaka” with Super Junior’s Lee Teuk. She will also MC the “Korean, Japanese Fashion Event KISS” with the famous Japanese model Uri Ebihara. Both events sent love calls to Park Gyuri to MC for the events. This isn’t the first time that she has emceed.

In terms of Hallyu events she emceed for the “Music Bank in Tokyo, K-Pop Festival” on July 13, 2011 and “Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival 2011” on November 9.

The reason why Japanese companies want her to MC for the events is because of Park Gyuri’s fluent Japanese, her fluid way of emceeing, and also her skill at talking.

Currently Kara as a whole have recently appeared in NHK’s “Kohaku Uta Gassen.” They are currently going back and forth between Japan and Korea appearing in variety shows and radio shows.

soompi

Thanks! LOL @ Smurf Gyuri. Despite the "goddess" image Gyuri is always happy to dress up and have a laugh!

That's good news about the MC job. It's great that she is getting some recognition of her great presenting skills and impressive Japanese proficiency after such a short time learning the language and is becoming the go-to Hallyu MC Queen :D . It's just a shame that she is getting these opportunities now when her vocal cords need some rest but at least it's only the occasional event so hopefully it shouldn't strain her too much.

I'm pretty sure they mis-spelled Yuri Ebihara's name there.

I wonder what else she was offered that they had to turn down. :o

Edited by Optimist

for those who couldn't stream later, here's the preview.

[c] KARAonly

i think today episode will be the best, "kissing" plus smurf.

edited:

goddess?

she was mischievous and violent. she couldn't even walk properly.

the reason? just for a chance to eat. lolol

the "so sorry" hug on gna when the shell failed to crack.

gyul was soooo cute! she was having a great great time, glad to learn.