Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

it was already terrified waiting and missing the last 2 episodes and now this! gutted..

cancelled due to poor rating is just an excuse, the target is the production crew whom goes on strike.

i think this week shall be the last (or edited) episode?

where do we see gyul regularly next?

damn, nothing goes right now when it comes to..

asdfghjkl so sad......

Lululala is so funny!

i had so much fun watching it even without sub :thumbup:

and now it will be cancelled..

there'll be no Gyuri dose every week after this :crying:

btw, Gyuri look flawless in that photoshoot!! :eyelove:

Goddess looks beautiful in Paris (just to correct: Déesse Gyuri, elle est très belle, n'est-ce pas? or more commonly Déesse Gyuri, elle est belle, hein?)

Damn, I really liked Rulrullala. It was going to be a great show! Poor rating, of course, it just started! Even running man had poor ratings where it started. I am more inclined to believe that it's all politics, all related to MBC strike. Ahhh, oh well, hopefully Gyul will join another promising show...

Edited by sarah09

yup, although they share the same time slot with Running Man and Qualification of Men, but i think Lululala still doing good...

still has potential to get high ratings.. that show is hilarious!

but now they want to cancel it because of low ratings?

i guess it just an excuse... :thumbdown:

^no need to apologize. It was pretty good. I always say if French wasn't my first language, I would be sooo bad at it. :whistling:

Yeah, a little bit of rest would be good for Gyul and even more for her voice. But I still hope that she'll join another show and be able to captivate new people and therefore bring more fan to the Goddess' realm...Oh well, one thing at a time. I cannot believe that the concert is tomorrow! I hope things go well!!!

@xjenx

please let me know when you have re-uploaded into dailymotion because i didn't manage to download the last few parts (before they were taken down). thanks!

this show had ended unexpectedly given the fact that when they did the recording, the discontinuing was not announced yet. hence it was very disappointing that we didn't see much of gyul in the last episode, or at least some farewell messages/thoughts from her. though frustrated, special thanks to mbc for presenting us the opportunity to see gyul on schedule. i must say with rulruralra, i spent 9 enjoyable and entertaining sundays. sad to say, sundays will be boring now..

ahhh sad for the show Lullulala but really hope it opens more doors for Gyul.

Goddess looks soooo hot in that gold outfit. It'd be great if that was the outfit to begin the concert. It looks nicer to me than the other black with blue stripe outfit.

Anyways, I've seen a couple of fancams from yesterday's concert. Gyul's voice sounded crystal clear...Did she get, by any chance, a cortisone shot? Cuz it's impossible for her voice to recover after we could see her voice having some problems the night before...Oh well, their next concert would be in a long while, I guess if she did, it must have been an emergency situation...Now, she can rest her voice. :whistling:

*edit*

It seems like Gyul is having surgery on Tuesday. Oh well, although I am surprised, it does make sense. With a schedule like hers, it was difficult for her to really rest her voice and fully recuperate. I really hope that this is going to be it and that she'd be even more careful with her voice than before.

Edited by sarah09

how about from this angle? woah!

33994981.jpg

[c] as tagged

her solo performance

[c] theslackingslacker

rock u for encore

[c] superkarafan002

not sure about this kind of surgery on vocal chords but the absence of activity till april comes at the right time.

(not really since she postponed it because of the musical and concerts.)

i wonder if she's forbidden to use her voice for couples of days?

@xjenx

thanks but i seem to have problem with dailymotion right now! argghhh..

^after the surgery, she cannot talk for at least a month. If she does, it's like rubbing the wound/incision made from an open surgery. Celine Dion and many other power voices went through this surgery and it is tough not to be able to talk for months but that's the best way to heal it. I am concerned that she only has until April for recovery. That's a VERY minimum time for recovery.

It wouldn't be surprising that this was planned for a while and they decided to release it after the end of the second concert.

Edited by sarah09

KARA's Park Gyuri has been diagnosed with Vocal Chord Nodule and needs to halt activities and undergo surgery.

According to KARA's agency, Park Gyuri will be receiving surgery and treatment this coming 21st of February for her vocal chord nodule. In her situation, she need's to get surgery or else it will be difficult for her to be working as a singer. Park Gyuri has been working hard and the situation has piled up.

Park Gyuri has been active promoting domestic and oversea's. She is also part of a musical and she has been flying to and from Korea and Japan and now are having their first ever Asian Tour, with their very busy schedule, A surgery needs to be done. She has already been diagnosed with vocal chord nodule November Last and has been treated.

She needs about 3 months of recovery after her surgery and she will be undergoing a rehabilitation and treatment until their next concert in April in Japan for their Asian tour.

[c] Daily Kpop News

allkpop

korea.com

3 months, oh that's bad!

now i'm worried if her situation did not improve by arpil and she insists to push on (the japan concert tours)..