Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

gawsh! gyul was super cute in the last episode of rulluralla. i can't believe its over! i mean like, it just started. a show definitely needs more time for it to gain more views <_< ehh but whatever. maybe its for the best since gyul doesnt have a schedule for that anymore and can rest her lovely voice.

and gyul! you tease! you know you like damn fine during your solo! lol :)

thanks for all the updates on gyul ^^

she was so stunning in the solo performance for karasia..that concept really fitted her !! goddess is a goddess indeed :)

wish her a speedy recovery from the surgery so that we can hear more of her singing as soon as possible !!

Gyuri looked lovely and her solo looked amazing.

I hope the surgery goes well. It's come at the right time as she won't have her MC activities and KARA aren't doing any promotions until April so she can finally properly rest her voice but it won't be enough time will it, of she supposed to rest it for 3 months?

gyul fancam

[c] gyuleestar

[c] jongdalsaemony

ps there are a lot of goddess photos from karasia, i'll share when i have the time because my connection is damn slow today.

kara fancam

the opening songs (full from bnt news)

[c] MrHoneyHammie

continuing from previous lists

gyul fancam

19th

[c] gyuleestar

[c] kara angel and iam191004

[c] coating and MrHoneyHammie

kara fancam

18th

[c] as tagged and himeaimomo5

[c] WithKARAThailand

19th

[c] elcy and kamilia0329

[c] coating and MrHoneyHammie

MBLAQ’s Seung Ho proposes to KARA’s Park Gyuri

53011804.jpg

MBLAQ’s Seung Ho recently proposed to KARA’s Park Gyuri.

In the 6th episode of KBS Joy’s MBLAQ’s Hello Baby, which will air on February 23, the group members ask several girl groups members to be the babies’ one-day mother. Each MBLAQ member calls female entertainers to ask a favor of them.

Leader Seung Ho calls his close friend Gyuri and proposes to her all of a sudden. Other group members are jealous over Seung Ho and Gyuri’s sweet talk.

Mir calls one of girl group members, who is a close friend of him, and serenades her. He will also give an explosive response to her words.

In addition, the show will air Lee Jun and Mir, who always rank 4th and 5th when they take a vote on who is the most popular father, competing against each other to win the babies’ hearts.

Seung Ho and Mir’s surprise proposals will air on February 23 at midnight through MBLAQ’s Hello Baby.

Source: TV Report

Credit: korea.com

2 things:

male idol called up gyul in a varitey show!

gyul spoke! (oh well, i thought she shouldn't speak at all during this time.)

now yt link, i need to hear her voice..

Gyul is twitting like crazy about her voice and needing a minimum of 2 months to be completely recovered. She must be upset that she may not be singing at the Japanese leg of the tour. I knew a month and half would not cut it. It's impossible for her voice to recover in such a small amount of time. I guess the doctors must have told her the news today...

I hope DSP reschedules the Japanese leg because it'd feel weird for Gyul not to be there or just to lipsync through it all.

^

it's complicated so let's see how things unfold before our eyes.

lol i realised it (was recorded well before the surgery) when i laid in my bed after went offline.

here's the actual conversation.

[c] wasser00000

karasia group fancam on 19th

[c] as tagged and aceham9

Thank you soooo much for all the videos guys. My posting and contributions here will be sparse for the next 12 weeks but I really appreciate being able to have everything together in one page so I can watch it all. Haven't been able to keep up with KARA news but I hope the concerts went well.

i really hope Gyuri can be a one-day mom at Hello Baby~

i want to see Gyul playing with the babies...

and would be better if all KARA members are there too..

but she should take care of herself first until she fully recovered...