Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

the question is "which member loves the mirror the most?"

hence everyone is second except the goddess. lol. isn't it obvious?

just in case you're wondering, the game was for gyul to arrange the members according to her answers.

then the rest would have to guess the actual question based on the ranking hint.

cole guessed "who is the most gorgeous?" but hara got it correct.

gyul said:

it's only the first time we visit taiwan but with all the love and support from everyone, we can feel the closeness we have with the fans. with your continuous support, we will improve and grow into a better kara before we meet again. thank you.

[c] TSPRIKAM

i wish to share this quote from jing.

In regards to her intoxicated scene, Jiyoung stated, “Our team’s Gyuri unni gave me a lot of advice,” which further piqued interest.

i hope it wasn't from her personal experience. lol

sponsored

34850470.jpg

^great work! Makes her more Goddess-like :whistling:

So, where the KARA girls now? Seen pictures of them arriving at another airport. But then Gyul twitted and sounded like she met Eunjung. So many travels back and forth lately :confused1:

Edited by sarah09

returned from bangkok.

[c] Zephyreanz

82129493.jpg

86470643.jpg

22393962.jpg

98698056.jpg

51527696.jpg

35163563.jpg

96817253.jpg

[c] as tagged

crystal clear from the taiwan fanmeet but how was it being done?

it appeared that they were there to snap the photos.

13656593.jpg

45328125.th.jpg83818599.th.jpg88890731.th.jpg23133662.th.jpg13087944.th.jpg66212783.th.jpg30274290.th.jpg86610351.th.jpg74917866.th.jpg92000711.th.jpg64775534.th.jpg42470515.th.jpg38331518.th.jpg57058878.th.jpg28359103.th.jpg52843139.th.jpg49715069.th.jpg14634552.th.jpg30357478.th.jpg20337138.th.jpg15349038.th.jpg49490270.th.jpg51018871.th.jpg26078955.th.jpg

[c] gyuleestar

I'm sure you guys have already seen this, but can I just say that I think Gyuri looks AMAZNIG in this new soycarat advert!!!

soycarat_new.jpg

:eyelove:

I love her with this hair!!! Gyuri and long hair goes together so well...probably because most people associate goddess with having long hair.

Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful pictures of Goddess Gyuri. I praying her voice will be back soon so we could all hear her beautiful voice once again. Get well soon Gyuri. We will always love you. :)

Edited by kara.love

let's learn and understand the leader we adore dearly.

gyul quotes from step it up dvd interview.

(not word-for-word but summerized.)

i wish to try "we got married" and appear in "infinity challenge" again.

if to debut again, i will try a "mystery" concept. "goddess" has too much self-focused attention.

besides singing, i want to try acting too.

if time could be fast-forwarded.. i don't want to know/guess the future but to continue working towards the dreams.

if time could be travelled back, i wanted to go back to school days so that i could have spent more time with friends.

i will update further when there're more thoughts.

i will peek into her interview from taiwan let's be friends too.

step it up dvd interview (part 2)

on eating..

(gyul) i dislike leftovers and hence difficult time dieting.

(ham on gyul) gyul has a huge appetite and eats a lot. she has a liking in foreign food, especially western food. be it upper class or b-class food, it doesn't matter.

(cole on gyul) when gyul has the food in mind, she will look everywhere for it.

(hara on gyul) gyul orders in varieties and feasts on them.

on goddess..

(hara on gyul) gyul always wore beautiful clothes in dorm while the rest was in pyjamas with messy hair. she doesn't take care of herself just for the camera but in real life too.

on sexiness..

(ham on gyul) when gyul talks to her parents on phone, she could be mistaken for sweet talking to boys. she is the mystery type. gyul admitted by saying she doesn't mind throwing "sweet" tantrums towards to her boy and vice versa. thereafter she mentioned something which i don't understand, "though we can't see each other often". hmm..

let's be friends

what's the most memorable since debuted 5 years ago?

gyul: deep in my heart, it's the honey win on mcountdown. seungyeon and i cried a lot till we spoilt our makeup but we were elated for the first win.

(i'm not translating the rest but i like those from cole. jjang!)

beside singing, what's your other dream?

gyul: acting and artistic painting. i actually learnt drawing for 3-4 years in primary school.

what type of man do you like?

gyul: manly, responsible in work, and someone who can guide me a lot.

who's the most secretive?

(jing on gyul) gyul likes to wander around alone. like during group shopping, she would walk around while the rest was resting.

gyul: because when i'm alone, i can do whatever i want.

host: or you are secretly meeting someone without letting the rest knows?

gyul: i wish too..

host: like who?

gyul: someone who i admire..

mtv taiwan

what's your interest during rest days?

gyul: if i have time, i wish to spend with family or meet up friends to go shopping.

(listen up guys, she does a lot of shopping in gangnam area of seoul.)

what kind of character do you look for a man?

gyul: he must have his own fashion sense and able to present well. muscular build is not a must.

who's the muddle-headed?

cole got 3 votes while gyul got 2.

(jing on gyul) gyul always lost her things.

there's something in common which the 2 taiwan hosts took time out to praise gyul.

"though she's still recuperating from her surgery, she's still very professional in answering all questions given to her." :thumbup1:

how was her drawing? (done in mtv taiwan)

pretty impressive, right?

89638658.jpg

It seems like Gyul's voice is healing well and hopefully it'd be ok throughout the tour. I am surprised that she didn't translate her solo song into Japanese. I guess not enough time to do that but it was still amazing to see :)

P.S. I found it funny that she's responding in Korean during the press conference for the Japanese concert.

arghh, sounds like i have missed a lot of updates and worst still, i can't check now.

almost all are gone, here's my only result.

the press conference

34413398.jpg

84644235.jpg

25346930.jpg

on the 14th

78232375.jpg

14th or 15th

16274479.jpg

just in case, these are not from karaisa japan.

bangkok, of course.

58115911.jpg

56599378.jpg

77176848.jpg

44690630.jpg

95114211.jpg

45128989.jpg

[c] gyuleestar

for the new honcho cm, there is a rumour about 5 videos, could it be individual?

50020227.jpg

Edited by red4summer

Wow those pictures are gorgeous -- thank you so so much for finding them and posting them here! Gyul is really such an elegant beauty and she has so many different sides to her ;; people are always praising her for being so professional...hehe it makes me so proud. And that first win really, oh my goodness, I can't even imagine how she would have felt after that honey win.... <3