Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

"the busy hallyu star" lol

61752164.jpg

unplanned family ep1 (gyul cut)

fyi, ep1 has an agb nielsen tv viewership ratings @ 5.3%. :thumbup1:

updated:

great upload done by our own kamilia. many thanks to xjenx!

gyul cut

full

[c] coolxxstuff

Edited by red4summer

Woohoo summer's finally here and I can get back to Gyul spazzing. Gosh I have so much to catch up on, oh where to begin? Nice to see that Gyuri is going to be on some shows. Looks like I came back just at the right time :D

jewellery house ep1 on 21th

72961210.jpg

[c] coolxxstuff

a peek into reckless family ep2 on 24th

KARA’s Park Gyuri offered a part in an adult movie?

KARA’s Park Gyuri will be offered to appear on a movie on a TV show.

In the June 24 episode of MBC’s Reckless Family, Park is offered a part in a movie and she asks her family members for advice.

Park plays the role of a daughter of Lee Han We and Ahn Moon Sook. She is the most popular Hallyu star, who is offered a part in a movie. Her family is happy to hear the news but they soon find out that the movie is an adult movie, in which Park has to expose herself.

Ahn, who plays the role of Park’s mother, disapproves of her appearance in the movie and argues with Park.

Since Park was a child actress and she also has appeared in a musical, many people are eagerly anticipating her performance on the show, which will air on June 24 at 11:10 p.m.

Source: TV Report

Credit: Korea.com

since the act wasn't scripted, i'm interested to know what would be her "reasoning".

she sure knows how to amaze and entertain viewers at the same time.

Edited by red4summer

Thank you so much for sharing the video of her on Jewelry House. Gosh I'm so excited to watch this. You're the best. I'm also excited to watch her on Reckless Family, can't wait to watch more of her acting skills. Gyuri jjang!!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

I can't waitbnfor gyul mv! I hope it turns out pretty well. It'd fun if they first begin with our girls sleeping on a bed and their dream is the mv and they each wake up from it and then they show kara's new mv. Perhaps one indiv mv per week then a week break before kara mv. Ahhh i cannog wait! When are they going to. Begin the promotions!?

^

where did you get/hear the info?

however i did see a bts picture with gyul sitting on a bed.

so it was for her solo mv. lol

(forgot where i saw it but luckily fantomas shared it in another thread.

81218887.jpg)

reckless family ep2

[c] coolxxstuff

37296621.jpg

Edited by red4summer

Ah man I got scared when I saw the picture of someone touching Gyuri's hair. Luckily it was just one of the older ladies. :sweatdrop: Gosh her facial expressions just sends my heart into a tizzy.