Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

after a year of being inactive (here), i see that nothing much changed.

red4summer is still here, sarah09, goddessfollower. hope u don't hate/dislike me now!

i don't want to be mellow-dramatic, i thought i wouldn't, but i miss this thread/park gyuri a lot.

this time, the only difference is that, after logging in, i don't have that heavy feeling anymore, like the 1st time i joined this forum :) i love it. i wanna keep it that way.

promise i'll try to be active again! pls don't ban me here. :)

@gel

today's my best day in a long time.

not only red, this place misses all gyul's old guardians. i'm glad one is back.

i know how you feel because i feel lightened too.

though i want to share more thoughts, it's best not to say anything here (openly).

anyway welcome back, gel! we miss you too.

just in time for gyul teaser tomorrow. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

@gel

it's not considered a double post imo. anyway who cares about double posting these days?

btw there's a thread on pandora comeback but it's not pinned yet.

@gooburberrhara

another username which made me jumped out of my seat. lol

and what a surprise too! tbh the first who caught my eyes was (wet) hara.

catch up with you in her thread. :)

soaked in the rain and i just couldn't miss and love her "heart". in fact everyone looked awesome!

i hope she is ok..

97426894.jpg

91181719.jpg

13860876o.jpg

56170776.jpg

42867430.jpg

79109424.jpg

65284437.jpg

12907252.jpg

27824474.jpg

[c] as tagged

[c] billy00820001

Edited by red4summer

more from the national festival.

11597629.jpg

44662864.jpg

56973242.jpg

85504859.jpg

77818163.jpg

[c] as tagged

i agreed with what gooburberrhara said (in another thread), gyul is more confident of showing her toned abs now.

not saying it's the right way but look at her, the "diet" went accordingly as planned.

Edited by red4summer

she looks hot and used to before her diet. I am happy that she took her time and began dieting about 2 and a half months ago which was a very healthy and appropriate way (losing more than 1-2 kilos per month is considered unhealthy and it won't last).

Her teaser photo and video, wow the best so far. She was just mesmerizing and so her, so goddess-like. I have too high expectations of the video and their come back...ah, feel like I'll be disappointed. Ugh, we'll see...we'll see...

Ahhh let's worship Gyul's king/fandom that is Gyulstar. Always beautiful pictures of Gyul :)

I must admit that I've been listening more to KARA4 songs lately. Just because of my mood and ahhh hope they get a chance to sing more KARA4 songs live :)

I've just listened to Pandora (besides the fact that Gyul has the least amount of individual singing time than all othe others including Hara, it's a decent song. I still prefer Step)...Gyul looks beautiful in the video - hoped to have seen more of her on the video but oh well...She looked great.

Edited by sarah09