Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

as composed as always without losing her appeal-ness.

81494176.jpg

seems to have enjoyed her day out shooting the cf.

59767952.jpg

any difference before/after? or does she really need it?

23920636.jpg

37776309.jpg

Edited by red4summer

2012100415520441664_1.jpg

Even though the stars wore the same sweater, their unique fashion sense led them each to chose different items to match with the sweater. Jeon showed off her sexy charm with shorts and Park looked chic in black cut-offs and sunglasses.

[cr]: korea.com

Both looks pretty in the dress. And Gyuri's one cant see through that much compared to HyoSeong xDDDDDDD

From Kfood Ambassador, Get It Beauty feat KARA, All The Kpop feat KARA and airport fashion, we definitely see our Megami setting the bar high! :)

Gyuri promoting her beloved food as second Shikshin in KARA, was really a joy to watch!

Get It Beauty proved once again that she, with/without makeup, embodies beauty! (fanboy rant)

All The Kpop, professionals in the cosmetic industry praised and rated her the 1st in KARA!

Airport fashion, she looks good all the time.

>.<

for me even though others said her face is look bit older than her age and don't have any aura bla..bla..bla she extremely beautiful and i doubt that her face is still same even though her age is increase,,sorry because i'm to biased,,but what everyone said that all members have their unique charm,,

Edited by iqa

@incheon airport (leaving for okinawa)

27001738.jpg

78022115.jpg

[c] karafamily

the last time gyul didn't make it to okinawa for the world music festival in march, hope she will enjoy herself this time.

i think today they will do 6 songs..

Edited by red4summer

^

thanks! and you got your wish yesterday with missing.. :)

after hearing it, it was indeed lovely. i'm beginning to love it too.. :thumbup1:

goddess from sigma fes.

btw anyone know what did gyul say after ham announced the tokyo dome?

68084260.jpg

being playful on stage. lol

86600935.jpg

Edited by red4summer

^Missing was PERFECT. It made me question if it was indeed live. I am seeing that Gyul has more control of her voice as the time passes by. Just great performances overall and we can also appreciate that the camera man seemed to love Gyul at Sigma Fest :)

oh and Gyul got her revenge on Nicole. The smile she had after their kiss said it all LOL

Edited by sarah09

^

not only the camera but the audience too. all ages in the capacity crowd, i can see gyul photos being fanned around.

(in particular when a little girl chanting encore while fanning "gyul"..)

however i must say all 5 do have their own fans showing their love, it's only in japan where i can see it (gyul love).

i'm sure she can feel it too.. filled with emotions, she must have enjoyed herself very much yesterday.

tokyo dome, she talked about it a few times and now her dream has indeed become true.

more than feeling happy for her, it's more about comforting.. that she is able to live her dream after all that had happened..

missing.. the first thought that came to my mind is i remember you mentioned it on how much you wanted..

gyul.. yesterday i paid attention to her solo and yup.. i had been missing all this while..

thanks for the "recommendation". heehee..

Edited by red4summer

gyul sings the ost for "the great seer", a new sbs historical drama which premieres on 10th oct.

listen.. what do you think?

[c] Oumae22

mnet link: breaking fate

more scans from dsp colorful vol. 4

90399985.jpg

21855282.jpg

95716487.jpg

16098956.jpg

57842924.jpg

41524149.jpg

24894703.jpg

93307446.jpg