Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

No probs RED ! it's a pleasure to share and spreading KARA lurves. I just hope people dont see me as spamming all over the individual threads :lol:

I don't know but did anyone has thoughts like me .. that gyul has kinda like rabbit

teeth ?? I noticed it during their recent performance pandora and the cameo too .. :mellow:

311131_115475265283633_1737113576_n.jpg

542611_115834781914348_1044172585_n.jpg

ignore if you think i am delusional .. :ph34r:

An article about her cameo :D

Kara’s Park Gyuri Makes Cameo Appearance on MBC’s ‘What is Mom’

Park Gyuri has shown her acting chops once more.

Viewers tuning in to the November 26 episode of MBC’s What is Mom were surprised to see Kara’s Park Gyuri turn up during the episode.

In it, Park Gyuri played a chic and lively new resident of Moon Hee’s second floor space, and showed extreme popularity with the boys.

With her cool demeanor and comic acting, Park Gyuri was praised for both her beauty and her acting with the show’s producers, who shared, “Though it was a short appearance, she gave a commanding and goddess-like pose from her first emergence.”

In the same episode, Moon Hee’s family was seen debating what to do for Moon Hee for her birthday after she told her family not to do anything for her birthday this year.

[c] Kara’s Park Gyuri Makes Cameo Appearance on MBC’s ‘What is Mom’

looks like she's not appearing anymore..

Park Gyuri made a surprising cameo appearance on MBCs sitcom,What is Mom.

On the episode of November 26, Karas Park Gyuri took the role as a tenant living in one of Moon Hees apartments second floor studios. The sitcom character the singer played is an incredibly popular and charming young lady. For her stunning appearances, she is always consistently followed by wooing men.

The production crew of What is Mom told, Even Park Gyuris cameo appearance wasnt that long, she surely left everyone in the studio impressed by her dazzling looks. She had everyones attention. She displayed the image of a goddess and also, the singer has the talent! Id love Park Gyuri to make another appearance as a cameo for our next episodes.

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/27/karas-park-gyuri-leaves-a-strong-impression-through-what-is-mom/

ps

kinda lost.. i have problem with my account now.. i can't post much..

i can't even change color etc..

I must say that I was really surprised that I did not find the korean version "not refreshing". They truly tried to make it different from the Japanese version and it is somewhat in the overall concept of MV - perhaps showcasing the lyrics of the song?

But the other very nice surprise is Gyul's vocals are sooo much better in the Korean version than the Japanese version. She does two adlibs in the Korean version that are not present in the Japanese one and the way she does deepens the emotional aspect of the song. I didn't know she could do that with her voice. I had to repeat the song again and again to listen to these two adlibs and I would love that she masters those live (hopefully). BUT I was saddened that although she had better control of her voice in the Korean version, she toned the power of voice down a notch. If she could have combined power and better control, it'd been even more amazing.

But anyways, I am really pleasantly surprised. A beautiful MV for a better singer/goddess :)