Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

Gyul went to Wonder Girls Sunye Wedding today : 130126

BBh4ENfCUAANsNE.jpg

ArtNews coverage on it : http://tvcast.naver.com/v/34121 (sorry can't/don't know to embed naver videos here)

Short one by KBS : 0.05 - 0.08

[c] KARABOARD

Gyul tomboy? 

BBh4jsvCUAAuo8X.jpg

credit : @actorsong twitter

Translation on Gyuri's Message at Sunye's wedding

Today i came to celebrate Sunye's wedding. I really feel great because i feel proud (of her) and also because Sunye will have a beautiful wedding.

Ah I envy her, because i'm her onnie (older). I'm older than Sunye, but someday I also want to have a beautiful wedding party just like Sunye

Sunye, since you get married earlier, i hope you will have a beautiful newlywed life and later please help onnie.

it's my first time lurking in this thread and i must say these are AMAZING gifs!! thanks for sharing them.. i can never seem to get enough of the goddess.. ;)

Yes yes, goddess will need help ... to choose from the endless line of suitors :P

lol XD.. i so agree wth you!! i suddenly remembered the All the KPop show where it was mentioned that Gyuri has a lot of suitors to choose from.. hahaha.. that must be hard for our goddess neh?

• 2 weeks later...