Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

20 idols you'd never have guessed were the same age K-pop idols look good all the time, but sometimes they look a little older 

or younger than their actual age. There's plenty of times when we have maknaes being poked fun at because they look old, and then on the opposite end of the spectrum, we have the 'Peter Pan' leaders who look like they're forever young.

Here are some of the idols who are actually the same age - but don't look like it at all! Which one do you prefer? The mature, sophisticated look, or the innocent baby face?

10. KARA's Gyuri vs After School's UEE (1988)

IU_1375826107_20130806_gyuriuee.jpg

Can you think of more idols who are the same age - but don't look like it at all?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/20-idols-youd-never-have-guessed-were-the-same-age

[TRANS] [2013.08.07] Majesty JAPAN - KARA

tumblr_inline_mr75z2FTOm1qz4rgp.jpg

The 5 girls who look perfect in outfits that are not too revealing!

KARA Majesty Special Shooting
Playing with cool monotone.

KARA, the popular idol group

representing Korea, is not limited to just their songs, dance and looks.
Rarely seen dressed in cool outfits, the girls expressed themselves freely through their outfits, as expected of them.
===
Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard
Translations: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

[TRANS] [2013.08.07] Majesty JAPAN - Gyuri

tumblr_inline_mr78jhR2an1qz4rgp.jpg

Today’s outfit brought out the confidence in me.

Monotone, texture… Today’s style is “bring out the confidence in me”.
I’ve been recently obsessed with the minimum look, with simple colors and neat lines. And I buy many accessories.
I’m conscious of “how will this match with the clothes I have?” when I’m shopping.
However, as we don’t know how good we will look in certain outfits, I would like to try on different kinds of clothes!
This autumn’s challenge will be to try out the Bohemian look.
I want to mix a little hippe style items into my outfit on a daily basis.
For beauty, I pay attention to the prevention of cellulite.

By applying cooling spray on your legs and propping them up on a pillow when you sleep will help to improve blood circulation. This will prevent your body from swelling.
This summer, take care of your health and look forward to KARA!
===
Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

Gyuri vs. Uee isn't much of a difference. The Boa Vs. Boram, however, was a huge difference lol.  

Wait until they reach their 30s, then Gyul will be looking younger than ever.  She looks 30 since she was a child, she just needs to wait until she actually passes her 30s to be young lol.  

• Like 1

Gyuri vs. Uee isn't much of a difference. The Boa Vs. Boram, however, was a huge difference lol.    

Wait until they reach their 30s, then Gyul will be looking younger than ever.  She looks 30 since she was a child, she just needs to wait until she actually passes her 30s to be young lol.  

i agree gyuri's beauty is something backward ... i mean ..consistent AGE!! ..no one ca tell if she's 30's if she reach 30's .. unless she stop being celeb?..

ybat.jpg

ayjc.jpg

9pys.jpg

2wi5.jpg

51t1.jpg

w8nj.jpg

cja6.jpg

iqc4.jpg

bu9b.jpg

Two. Nicole described serious.

Always with words and action shows.

Kara's dance teacher also points ....

Nicole was good, even if you think the teacher. 

1yi9.jpg

0w9p.jpg

jr99.jpg

s52d.jpg

i8l1.jpg

ocpq.jpg

zvfr.jpg

t96o.jpg

v45l.jpg

e49c.jpg

h4pz.jpg

oao2.jpg

0jda.jpg

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by ㄴㅇㄹ @DCInside

bnHVt6g.jpg

SPq7XOs.jpg

8mvvKfI.jpg

b0Blfg9.jpg

rMRIipo.jpg

WynkEwY.jpg

BlkDtsj.jpg

[FANCAM] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 "Rehearsal"

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by DooDoo

BRX6cVYCEAA8LQb.jpg

• Like 1

998776_157885591072392_587915228_n.jpg

NS30XG0.jpg

K-pop girl group KARA is coming back to the local music scene next month, breaking one year’s hiatus.

KARA has confirmed their comeback with the fourth studio album in September and released a teaser image of five KARA members donning men’s suits through their agency DSP Media’s press release Monday morning.

Breaking the one-year hiatus since their fifth mini-album “PANDORA,” the upcoming record is the group’s first full-length album in two years after “STEP.”

During their tight filming schedule of cine-drama “Secret Love,” helmed by acclaimed TV producer Kim Gyu-tae, KARA members were busy collecting their ideas for the new album, a DSP official was quoted as saying.

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68609

shared by fantomas

After a long, long wait from all Kamilia, KARA is finally having their Korean comeback!

It's been almost a year since the girls' "Pandora" promotions, and KARA has finally released a teaser image for their comeback! The girls haven't revealed a specific date except that it'll be in September. The comeback will be a full album. 

All the girls got decked out in suits, and they look amazing as the 'male' KARA! It looks like they're going for a boyish look this time around. Stay tuned on allkpop for more KARA comeback news!

http://www.allkpop.c...tember-comeback

Gyuri needs your help. The new and exciting game KARA Survivor 2 (The Jet Coaster) has landed in the Karaholic Play House. Join other members help KARA race across their favorite amusement park. Go here to play http://www.karaholic...showtopic=15500.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles