Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

efpl.jpg

I will also tell you what I want to share.

Today, ah, it is not today, in KARASIA tour, we have a song named “Because of you”, it was a song that i have sung, a song of Nakashima Mika.

I think there are people who knew that, there are people who do not knew that, do you know that? But that was the song that I always thought of you when I was singing.

I think I should work harder because of you, because I have you by my side, and I will always work hard when I think that a day like this would never end.

I think it was all because of you.

I also wish I could be such a person to you.

I will try harder and harder to be that great person so please keep looking forward to me even in the future.

Please keep loving me more and more,

Because I also love you guys so much.

others Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

^

you are one of the few who are from the sensible group which understand that kara is still given a lot of personal time despite their hectic schedule. imo, kara is not being push to work hard just to make money for the company but themselves too. some fans need to know that they love their profession as well. this world is realistic, no hard work, no nice houses/cars/clothes.

Edited by red4summer

Hmm. I guess there's a bright side to this Kara break up.  They all get to have a lot of free time now while the company makes plans for their new future.

They always had time to relax and such. IMO, I never saw where they were over-worked. Sometimes, I felt like they could be doing MORE promotions but that's neither here or there. This is the perfect timing for a regroup and new plan so hopefully, DSP proceeds with care and caution. 

Edited by GooBurberrHara

the show.. and what were she talking about? and where to steal this mirror? lol

1ffd.jpg

vkge.jpg

92q6.jpg

vwv5.jpg

39mc.jpg

sdk1.jpg

ob99.jpg

ipb8.jpg

36n5.jpg

cn07.jpg

3jo2.jpg

8j2v.jpg

g38o.jpg

n1nj.jpg

4b53.jpg

6g6c.jpg

d1v9.jpg

c9yn.jpg

so what was the theme this week? hahah

zxgy.jpg

an82.jpg

1ddw.jpg

sy9u.jpg

kkjd.jpg

ov6d.jpg

rwff.jpg

2adz.jpg

02hj.jpg

0xwp.jpg

50cp.jpg

at least, with "the show", we get to see her.

1z6x.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2