Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

trying to update and keep this thread going but nothing much these days. (ok, i don't want to share old pictures or fan arts.)

spazzing photos from performances also won't do because i would need to share for all. (that's a lot of work.)

about her current status, we have no idea what she has in plan (for her individual activity) but is mbc aware? lol

i want her to host some serious talk show which interviews people, like sbs healing camp.

I want to see Gyul do something more serious also. I feel like Gyuri is mature so a role like SketchBook or something I would really enjoy for her since it's still dealing with Music. I would also enjoy a chat-show type environment where Gyuri could MC in that type of capacity.  

Did Gyul ever mention wanting to be an actress. I know it's something Hara and Seungyeon have mentioned and I know most idols would love to be "actors" as acting is considered the most prestigious of the entertainment jobs. I would love to Gyuri acting also. 

I wonder what is planned for the girls comebacks? I'm really curious. 

I think DSP will put a lot into it...

gyul wants to doing acting too but at this moment, i think hosting is a better option. in the meantime, she will continue to receive proper training under experienced guidance. be an one-time idol actress is easy but to be a successful actress, there is no rush. the drama producers will be aware when she is ready.

the curiosity (on how the group is coming back with a new look, how they are going to re-org etc) is driving most crazy but i'm optimistic. i trust the dsp staffs who are working daily to prepare the girls and taking care of them on our behalf, are doing their utmost to make kara final years memorable. :)

the show this week

l88f.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

^

lol, she has danced quite a few songs now.

precisely one of the reasons why we love sstp bora, the opportunity to see a very lively and dorky goddess.

she enjoys dj-ing, so do we. if only there's still this opportunity, she will be thrilled to be busy again.

(she mentioned before that she hopes to be recognised with her dj-ing job.)

however on the other hand, dj-ing at mid-night will be bad for her insomnia.

*those days when gyul's palace was always filled with spazz and gyultiful updates, i miss my friends..

Edited by red4summer

She should have her own tv/radio show or something ! xDD MBC please offer her something lol

Valentine's Day Message from Goddess

838895719.jpg

Gyuri: Thank you so much for always supporting us. From now till forever, we will work our hardest, so on 14 February next year too, let us fall in love with you by our hearts. :)

Picture Credit : @shun5_5_5

Translation Credit : @Cherrims

• Like 1