Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

I was stunned when i saw those tweets (: Can't remember KARA talking so much to Kamilia in language other then korean or japanese^^ As some tweeted i thought same - her acc was hacked? maybe it wasn't Gyul but her manager or friend hahah Seriously pinch me - Gyul tweeting in English(engrish lol) and a little portugese. Sth has changed but not sure what. Do You guys think DSP has sth, anything to do at all with such actions? Or Gyul simply got excited by going to Brazil and so wanted to interact a bit with Kamilias there??

Can this be true? Gyuri looking for translator to work with in Brazil - on her OWN on SNS??

28GhTnG.jpg

*i don't tweet, so it offers translation too?

Well yeah, I got an option to translate tweets to my language. It's sort of google's translator - not so accurate, but still some help.

• Like 1

Can this be true? Gyuri looking for translator to work with in Brazil - on her OWN on SNS??

28GhTnG.jpg

Well yeah, I got an option to translate tweets to my language. It's sort of google's translator - not so accurate, but still some help.

She really is looking for a Korean-Portuguese translator.

If someone else is confused with Gyuri's new show - the idea is to use social network sites like twitter to plan trip as well as to keep the cost affordable, minimized as it is possible. I saw the teaser but not knowing korean it didn't occur so understandable. But still it's mystery if Gyuri  :shocked:  has been hiding her english skills, is using some help or using translator hehe So that all tweeting is already part of the show!! :facepalm:

• Like 2

the prime purpose is to attract attention for the new show.

i'm sure staffs are travelling with them, especially to south america.

hence thanks to this unusual promotion, we get to hear some engyulish. lol

too much hassle but all i know is she is flying tomorrow.

• Like 1

why am i smiling and laughing? I don't even understand a word she's saying^^

any1 knows what this show is all about? seems like they'll be traveling a lot xD

me too! Yeoshin made me smile while watching the whole video  :geminluv: 

• Like 1

[Gyuri] am i packing my things, or does my things packs me... ah... ~ 내가 짐을 싸는가 짐이 나를 싸는건가.... 아...

She's anxious, but no wonder. Going to the other side of the world and so. Sure she'll do fine and hope for a big BIG!! photo, video report from the trip (: We'll get some stuff from Brazil Kamilias as well (: And maybe 'hear' some more of Gyul's engrish :gemhoho:

i guess that was taken during their departure. The red-black jackets reminded me of Running Man outfits. i hope Gyul doesn't have to run around allover Brazil ripping name tags ^^

on second thoughts.... that would be fun to see.. xD